Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5
Alan Morris | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 21 2012 2:41 PM

When might we expect Wright's new release in the "Everyone Series" of Revelation?

Posts 4645
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 22 2012 1:13 AM

Alan Morris:

When might we expect Wright's new release in the "Everyone Series" of Revelation?

And to hi-jack Alan's thread...

When might we expect Wright's new release "Lent for Everyone – Mark – Year B" and A and C?

Posts 1633
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 25 2012 7:37 PM

Alan Morris:

Yes

Along with Wright's Early Christian Letters For Everyone (on the catholic epistles).

And Simply Jesus.

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 25 2012 7:50 PM

And his new translation of the New Testament!

Posts 383
Stephen Thorp | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 26 2012 2:06 AM

And his very important Justification: God's Plan and Paul's Vision  - and Virtue Reborn

Big Smile

Posts 1633
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 26 2012 7:31 AM

Stephen Thorp:
And his very important Justification: God's Plan and Paul's Vision  - and Virtue Reborn

Two of his more important works.

Wonder why we don't have these available already?

Posts 383
Stephen Thorp | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 26 2012 8:21 AM

Allen Browne:
Wonder why we don't have these available already?

Simply because N. T. Wright is a very prolific author, and these two works were produced after Logos decided to produce their N. T. Wright Collection. Surprised by Hope was the latest major work in that collection published in paper format 2007, but these two came out in 2009 & 2010 respectively and are so far, not available through Logos.  The 'jackets' portrayed are those as seen from a UK perspective, the American editions may look and be called something different.

The book on Justification is important because it is the author's own response to criticisms raised by John Piper, another well respected author, minister, scholar from the States, between them they are contributors to the great debate on justification known as 'the new perspective' and help move our collective understanding forward. It would therefore be great to see both Justification and the more recent Virtue Reborn added to the Logos family and users libraries.

Posts 117
Dennis Parish | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 26 2012 9:01 AM

The last  I heard his book on Paul (vol. 4 of the NT and the People of God) is due out in 2012. I hope Logos will put it at the head of the line re publication.

Posts 3767
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 26 2012 9:31 AM

personally, i'd like to get my hands on this limited edition, early work of his.

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 18670
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 26 2012 9:36 AM

Dan DeVilder:

personally, i'd like to get my hands on this limited edition, early work of his.

Here's that issue available for $3.99. Methinks you've posted a Photoshopped version of it. I don't see anything about Tom Wright on the cover.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Green-Hornet-Year-One-12-Comic-Book-Dynamite-/380369680851#ht_1734wt_1163

Posts 3767
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 26 2012 10:40 AM

Rosie Perera:
Here's that issue available for $3.99. Methinks you've posted a Photoshopped version of it. I don't see anything about Tom Wright on the cover.

. . . then your version must be inauthentic and the ebay sale a scam.  i'd be careful, if i were you, Rosie. . . there's baaaaaaaad and unscrupulous people out there!

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS