Notes synchronization problem

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 7
John McMath | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 23 2012 10:44 AM

Hi guys:

I am using PC's at work and home, running the stable 4.3 platform. I got a macbook for travel and am running the 4.5 build on it. I have been working on a substantial set of notes. Of course, the synchronization is not working.

I am wondering if anyone knows the timeline for upgrade to a stable 4.5 for the PC.

Thanks

Posts 29204
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 23 2012 11:24 AM

John - My guess is that 4.5 will go "live" in the next 2-3 weeks, but that is only a guess. Is there a reason you are reluctant to upgrade to 4.5RC1 for PC?

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 23 2012 12:41 PM

John McMath:

I am wondering if anyone knows the timeline for upgrade to a stable 4.5 for the PC.

On Thu 19 Jan 2012, Logos posted => Logos 4.5 Release Candidate available (Mac) that includes:

Bradley Grainger:
Logos 4.5 Release Candidate 1 is now available for testing. It should be released via automatic updates within the next two weeks, but you can install it now if you'd like to see what's new and improved.

Logos 4.5 combines highlighting and notes, suggest reading threads => Logos 4.5 Release Candidate available (PC) and => Logos 4.5 Release Candidate available (Mac) for upgrading notes (e.g. sync up to date, then upgrade one computer at a time).  Currently, Logos 4.5 RC 1 is a Beta release so forum discussions are the only option for troubleshooting any issues.

From reading Logos 4 Windows forum, am aware some users are encountering sync issues using Logos 4.5 RC 1.

Personally not use notes much so Logos 4.5 RC 1 sync is working fine for me between Mac and PC.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 7
John McMath | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 24 2012 7:26 AM

Thanks guys. I'll install 4.5RC

Posts 1717
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 24 2012 7:50 AM

Logos 4.5 goes live within hours. (See http://blog.logos.com/2012/01/updates-to-highlights-and-notes-coming-in-4-5/)

Posts 1498
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 24 2012 8:15 AM

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Thank You! Yes Thank You! YesThank You! YesThank You! YesThank You! YesThank You! Yes

Cant Wait

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 134
L.D. Young | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 24 2012 10:49 AM

Yahooooooooooooo!!!

Thanks Bob!

Posts 77
Erik DiVietro | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 24 2012 12:33 PM

"Within hours" is such a relative term for those of us not on Pacific Standard Time.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS