How to get Platinum resources into my L3

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 273
Brad Fry | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 10 2009 3:37 PM

I purchased the L4 platinum. Though I see a lot of promise of good things to come, I'll be using my L3 until they get things more complete.

With the purchase of platinum there were several resources on my L3 DVD that were unlocked and thus added to my library. But I still don't have all the resources I do in L4. When I run update on L3 it doesn't add these resources.

My question: Must I have the L4 platinum DVD to add these resources to my L3? If not, how do I get them?

My apologies if this has already been dealt with. I searched the forum and didn't find this issue specifically.

Posts 605
John Fugh, Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2009 3:52 PM

Brad Fry:
Must I have the L4 platinum DVD to add these resources to my L3? If not, how do I get them?

I synchronized my licenses in v.3.  Then I indicated which books that I was missing in v.3 that was sold in v.4 platinum.  After that, I went to the ftp site to download the lbslxx (i think that this is the extension) files.  If i didn't know the file names, I found the books on logos.com and most of them had download link associated with the books.  Now, I didn't download all the missing books, I did just do a few.  So, I am unsure of the completeness.  I think that the books that I d/l were pillar nt commentary, ironside books, and the 2 volume luke commentary (goset, i think).

Good luck.

John

Posts 273
Brad Fry | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2009 4:00 PM

Thanks John.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS