Highlighting help

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 87
Stephen Kao | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 27 2012 1:48 PM

I just found out that we can do this in IPhone App, after highlight, just click on the highlight, and you can edit the highlight to add note to highlight, have not got it sync with my desktop yet. Once it sync I will let everyone know what happened at the desktop end. 

Posts 26497
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 27 2012 3:06 PM

David Schlup:

Is there an easy way to locate a note that is associated with a highlight? On the IPad/iPhone 2.0 you can click on the highlight, select Edit Highlight, and it will show you the notes and highlight information. On the 4.5 Mac, I can't seem to find a way to easily locate a note associated with a highlight without placing a notes icon next to every single highlight. Am I missing something?

1. Open the tri-color (Visual filters) icon in the toolbar and untick Notes files until you no longer see the highlight!

OR

2. Choose a phrase in the Highlight and Search "My Content".

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 9054
LogosEmployee

Stephen Kao:

I just found out that we can do this in IPhone App, after highlight, just click on the highlight, and you can edit the highlight to add note to highlight, have not got it sync with my desktop yet.

Notes and highlights sync is temporarily disabled in iOS. We are working on a fix.

Posts 1206
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 27 2012 6:35 PM

alabama24:

Anton Peters:
Is it somehow possible to see how big the note-files are now?

The only way that I know is to go to the print/export feature and see how many pages the file will take to print. [Make sure you don't press print! Wink]

NOTE: If you have a lot of highlights and try to "print" a note file, it will attempt to build the print preview for a long while (as long as you have memory), and eventually Logos will crash.

I don't know exactly what the limit is, but the biggest note file I've successfully opened in print view has been 312 pages.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 28 2012 9:52 AM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):

alabama24:

David Schlup:

Is there an easy way to locate a note that is associated with a highlight? On the IPad/iPhone 2.0 you can click on the highlight, select Edit Highlight, and it will show you the notes and highlight information. On the 4.5 Mac, I can't seem to find a way to easily locate a note associated with a highlight without placing a notes icon next to every single highlight. Am I missing something?

I don't think so. Great Question! Maybe you should make a new thread as a suggestion.

Yes Dreaming of right click menu addition to open Highlighting in "Note File" since Remove Annotation can be used to remove highlighting.

Keep Smiling Smile

Please vote for Logos User Voice suggestion => Highlighting and Notes Integration Improvements that includes:

"When right click on a Highlighted word, please add Edit Annotation and Open Annotation while keeping Remove Annotation.  Open Annotation would position note file to annotation plus open note file, if needed."

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS