Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 27 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 60
Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 29 2012 4:57 PM

Gonna sleep on this one.  But, since you have been so helpful, let me ask another question....

on the desktop, I can click on something that leads me to all my highlights I have done.  How do I do that on my ipad?  Is there something I click on that takes me to all the highlights and notes I have made

Posts 28572
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 29 2012 5:21 PM

Steve:
on the desktop, I can click on something that leads me to all my highlights I have done.  How do I do that on my ipad?  Is there something I click on that takes me to all the highlights and notes I have made

Unfortunately no. The notes feature on the mobile app is designed to view & create notes directly tied to a section of text (scripture or otherwise). The is not currently the ability to create notes not tied to text, nor is there a way to view all of your notes. Passage lists and clippings are also not available.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 60
Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 29 2012 5:32 PM

I am not sure I explained myself.

Lets say I make 20 highlights on my ipad.  Is there a way I can click on something on my ipad and go to all those 20 highlights?

Posts 28572
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 29 2012 5:39 PM

Steve:
Lets say I make 20 highlights on my ipad.  Is there a way I can click on something on my ipad and go to all those 20 highlights?

No, but you can do so on your desktop.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 60
Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 29 2012 5:49 PM

ok...thank you

Posts 60
Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 30 2012 7:15 PM

Darn.  I really wish you could access all your highlights.  On Olive Tree Ipad app, (and all the platforms) I can go to my highlights and, for example, I can go to my purple highlight (for scriptures about God's Glory) and pull up every highlight I have done in purple, see every verse I highlighted, and click on a verse to go straight to that verse.  I can do that on my ipad, iphone and PC.

I really like Logos, but it seems things like this, that others like OT do so well, Logos just can't master

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 30 2012 11:35 PM

Steve:
I can go to my purple highlight (for scriptures about God's Glory) and pull up every highlight I have done in purple, see every verse I highlighted, and click on a verse to go straight to that verse.

Logos 4 on Mac and PC have highlighting in a note file(s) so can see every verse highlighted with option to open.

One option is voting and commenting on Logos User Voice suggestion => Highlighting and Notes Integration Improvements

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 60
Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 31 2012 7:13 AM

Thank you, I will.

I know the POC can do it, but I really do not use the PC to study.  I use my ipad and iphone.  Easier to carry around and study wherever I am

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS