Page 1 of 2 (35 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 34 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 377
Danny Parker | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 2 2012 2:56 PM

Downloading now.

Posts 82
Ed Stone | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 2 2012 3:02 PM

It won't download for me. Anyone else having better luck?

Posts 377
Danny Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 2 2012 3:04 PM

I had problems downloading it as well as other updates that were not LOGOS. I think that it is an ITUNES store problem. It took a number of attempts before I got it.

Posts 586
Bill Shewmaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 2 2012 3:07 PM

Danny Parker:

I had problems downloading it as well as other updates that were not LOGOS. I think that it is an ITUNES store problem. It took a number of attempts before I got it.

I can't even connect to the iTunes store...they must be swamped!

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 2 2012 3:08 PM

It's not downloading for me yet - it just goes back without doing anything, still reporting an update

Posts 82
Ed Stone | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 2 2012 3:08 PM

When I try to update the app, it acts as if it starts but then just quits with no error. I will keep trying...

Another strange thing is that there is no description or release notes or anything in the app store for the app. All that is listed is the icon the company name and the release number/date.

Posts 21720
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 2 2012 3:10 PM

Dominick

I am seeing the same thing.

Even if I delete Vyrso (for example) and try the download I still end up with 2.0.1

Graham

Posts 377
Danny Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 2 2012 3:12 PM

I downloaded an angry birds update at the same time as LOGOS. It also did not have the release update text either - no text at all. Don't know if this is a coincidence or reflective of an ITUNES problem.

Posts 82
Ed Stone | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 2 2012 3:12 PM

I started downloading another app update and then added the logos app to the que then I paused the first app update and the logos app started downloading.

Successfully installed and version number confirmed to be 2.0.2 Smile

Posts 446
Jonathan Sine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 2 2012 3:19 PM

It appears to be with iTunes store. After unsuccessful attempts on the device, I tried through my laptop iTunes. "An unknown error occurred. There was an error in the iTunes store."

Jonathan Sine

Pastor - Squamish Baptist Church

2 Cor. 4.6

Posts 502
Randall Hartman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 2 2012 3:24 PM

Won't download for me. Great. Now the update to fix the app won't even download.  

Posts 377
Danny Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 2 2012 3:26 PM

So far I am having similar symptoms from before the update (I did get 2.0.2 successfully downloaded and installed). Uploads from ITOUCH highlights to PC show up in a (2) version of the highlights on the PC. I have a continuous syncing wheel on ITOUCH - no highlights from PC show on ITOUCH. Maybe full syncing has not been turned on even though the app has been updated. That would be my guess.

Posts 56
Dr. Mark C. Spellman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 2 2012 3:30 PM

Having similar problem. Looks like it starts to download, then quits.  Have downloaded other apps in the meantime, but Logos V 2.0.2 just won't. 

Posts 82
Ed Stone | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 2 2012 3:35 PM

Download finally worked on my iPad but can't get it on my iPhone.  Although it took a minute or so, I was able to add a highlight to my iPad and then have it sync to the desktop. Maybe progress...

Posts 2181
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 2 2012 3:43 PM

I am unable to get the app to download on my iPad or through iTunes. The message is that there is an unknown error in the iTunes Store.

Posts 98
April Pyle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 2 2012 3:43 PM

Ed Stone:

I started downloading another app update and then added the logos app to the que then I paused the first app update and the logos app started downloading.

Successfully installed and version number confirmed to be 2.0.2 Smile

don't have any other app to update but wouldn't know how to pause it if I did.  However, I finally got the Vyrso 2.02 update but cannot get the Logos one.  This sucks.  Tried going to itunes store and get it that way.  No go.  I've rebooted my iphone 3 times totally cold boot, still no luck.

Oh, this is just ducky.  I deleted the Logos app and tried to download it again.  I starts then aborts.  Now I have no Logos.

April

Posts 21720
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 2 2012 3:44 PM

Yes.

I have Vyrso downloaded but can't get the logos app to download

Posts 1821
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 2 2012 3:52 PM

The Vyrso app downloaded easily, the Logos app took about five or six tries before it downloaded. Now the Logos app is working fine for me.

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 2 2012 4:00 PM

The iTunes servers must be having an issue, the difficulty updating is not a Logos problem.

Posts 21720
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 2 2012 4:11 PM

Chris Roberts:

The iTunes servers must be having an issue, the difficulty updating is not a Logos problem.

Thanks Chris, that was helpful and gave me incentive to continue!

The Logos app is now downloaded successfully after about a dozen tries.

Graham

Page 1 of 2 (35 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS