Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 502
Randall Hartman | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Feb 6 2012 2:40 PM

I really put the highlighting on my IPad to good use today.  Then I opened the same book on my laptop--there were my highlights and notes.  Now THAT'S what I am talking about!  This is why I bought my IPad.  IT seemed like a long time coming but it was well worth the wait.

Can you tell that I am a happy camper! Big Smile

Posts 28579
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 6 2012 5:02 PM

YesSmile

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 554
David P. Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 6 2012 5:39 PM

Garrett Mercury:
This is why I bought my IPad. 

Right with you, brother. My belated Christmas present!

Posts 978
LogosEmployee
Dave Dunkin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 7 2012 9:49 AM

You are very welcome, but this was definitely a team effort. There were a lot of people working on many sides of this feature. Thanks goes to them.

Posts 2
Jarrod Cook | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 8 2012 1:14 AM

I agree, I love the highlighting function, it is really enhancing all areas of my study.  Thanks to the Logos Team for their efforts with this feature and its ability to sync.

Bless you.

Posts 498
Greg | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 8 2012 2:01 AM

Dave Dunkin:
You are very welcome, but this was definitely a team effort. There were a lot of people working on many sides of this feature. Thanks goes to them.

Dave,

Just curious, but are there plans to include notes and highlighting through Biblia.com?  I'm not aching for this feature, just wondering.

Posts 51
Heather Ablondi | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 8 2012 5:14 AM

Agree!

Women's Ministry Speaker and Author

Religion Columnist for Fredericksburg's Free Lance-Star Newspaper

www.heatherablondi.com

Posts 82
Ed Stone | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 8 2012 7:32 AM

YesYesYesCool

Posts 14
Leo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 8 2012 3:45 PM

Thank you for the highlight function. Now my iPad is really useful. Now for the same book I read the Logos version rather than the Kindle version! 

I have a question. How do I highlight a passage that goes across two pages? Thanks.

Posts 60
Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 8 2012 5:51 PM

what I need is the ability to see all my different highlights on my ipad.  For example, see all my blue highlights at one time or all my yellow notes at one time.  OT can do this

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS