Free Symbols and Icons for Custom Highlight Styles

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 9 2012 1:41 AM

Hi All,

I was looking for some icons for a project and I found that can be very useful Logos users. http://icons.mysitemyway.com/ provides royalty free icons (in .png format) for free. I downloaded a grunge icon set they had almost 2,000 images. That's just one set. So you might find these helpful for your custom highlights.

Blessings,

Philana

Posts 26757
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 9 2012 2:07 AM

Thanks

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 9 2012 6:04 PM

There are several sets of different styles. So far they have has 1,500 or more images. Very nice!

Posts 10580
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 10 2012 3:11 AM

Philana Crouch:
There are several sets of different styles. So far they have has 1,500 or more images. Very nice!

Did you include too few 0s in this line?

Anyway, thanks for the link. I downloaded some, but have not yet opened them.

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 10 2012 5:29 AM

Clarification: I should have said so far each style set has over 1,500 images (there are several group within each style). There are 66 styles x 1,500 images, so it's a lot, granted its the same images for each, but that gives you a lot of variety.

Posts 1202
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 10 2012 7:19 AM

Tks; I'd tried to make an "Altar" icon to use in a highlighting style, but I'm no graphic artist...went with a simply cross instead.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS