Books on Atheism

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 22 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 159
ELA | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 13 2012 4:37 AM

The other day I discovered as I was checking on the Vyrso book: "Whatever happened to truth" (Köstenberger, Mohler, Moreland and Vanhoozer) that all the content of this book was already available in the journal ETS no 48 - 1

So if you have a really large library and the journals it is always a good idea to check. You might already have it your library!

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2012 7:54 AM

I haven't had time to read it, but the Handbook of Christian Apologetics is supposed to be very good.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 65
J. Bryant Evans | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 19 2012 5:54 PM

You might find it helpful to read some of the prior debates on the existence of God. These will help you to understand the atheistic position and better defend. Thomas B. Warren has at least two debates including one where he debated Flew and another where he debated Warren Matson. I think these are available in the internet including some videos.

As someone has said above, know your atheist. They are not all the same and can bring some odd ideas to the table.

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS