Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 501
SteveHD | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Feb 12 2012 6:35 AM

I was strolling through by books this morning and saw that little pause where something new is being added. 2 new books showed up and they are UBS greek New Testaments.

Very happy and thanks.

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 12 2012 7:13 AM

Hallelujah!  This is something that many have been waiting for.  I immediately downloaded the interlinear and non-interlinear version on my iPad!

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 2992
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 12 2012 2:16 PM

Thank you, Logos!

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 620
Jonathan | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 12 2012 3:01 PM

SHotchkiss:

I was strolling through by books this morning and saw that little pause where something new is being added. 2 new books showed up and they are UBS greek New Testaments.

Very happy and thanks.

I am thrilled to hear this, but also totally disappointed. I just (and I mean on this last Thursday) moved a bunch of my notes to the SBLGNT because I wanted them on my iPad. Ugh! Wish I would have waited a couple of days. As of right now I am halfway through, so now what do I do?

Syntax Searching Group | Michigan Logos Users | L5 FAQ | OSX 10.10 | 2.4 GHz i5 | 8 GB Ram

Posts 1993
Donnie Hale | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 12 2012 5:01 PM

This is fantastic! I use the SBLGNT on my iPad, but we use the UBS4 for class. Super-excited about this. Thanks for passing the news along.

Donnie

Posts 35
Michael Quillen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2012 7:30 AM

Jonathan:

SHotchkiss:

Very happy and thanks.

I am thrilled to hear this, but also totally disappointed. I just (and I mean on this last Thursday) moved a bunch of my notes to the SBLGNT because I wanted them on my iPad. Ugh! Wish I would have waited a couple of days. As of right now I am halfway through, so now what do I do?

My $0.02: 

You might stick with the SBLGNT because it has a free textual apparatus that you can't get for UBS or NA27 (unless I'm mistaken) outside of a pretty expensive package/bundle. 

Mike

Michael Quillen, pastor, First Presbyterian Church (PCA), Crossville, TN

Win 7, iPad (3rd gen), iPhone 5S

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2012 7:37 AM

I have the textual apparatus for NA27 in Logos, but the German Bible Society have not given permission for the apparatus on the mobile app. I hope this changes along with the BHS!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS