Page 1 of 2 (28 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 27 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 47
David McClister | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 23 2012 5:58 PM

I would like to have the recently-released book A New Testament Biblical Theology by G. Beale in Logos format.

Posts 138
LogosEmployee
Clifford Kvidahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 23 2012 6:46 PM

David McClister:

I would like to have the recently-released book A New Testament Biblical Theology by G. Beale in Logos format.

David,

It is on the list of books to get. It is high on that list! I have been working through it since I picked it up in November and it is excellent.

Cliff

Posts 18818
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 23 2012 6:50 PM

Clifford Kvidahl:
It is on the list of books to get.

Cliff, that is great news! I think this is the first time I've ever heard from a Logos employee about a book that was on the internal list of titles to acquire. Wish we could hear those inside vibes more often, though I realize there are reasons why you can't always share what you're working on acquiring...

Posts 1355
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 23 2012 7:13 PM

Rosie Perera:
I think this is the first time I've ever heard from a Logos employee about a book that was on the internal list of titles to acquire.

It might be the last time.Zip it!

Posts 279
Mark Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 24 2012 9:37 AM

This is great news!  I have requested this work in other threads.

Posts 2278
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 24 2012 11:22 AM

Dear Cliff,

That is really great news. I similarly have been working through it and concur that it is fantastic. It is the kind of title which is ideally suited to Logos.

Andy

Posts 2879
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 24 2012 12:23 PM

David McClister:

YesYesYes

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 3767
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 24 2012 1:02 PM

add my Yes to that.

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 322
Ralph Mauch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 24 2012 2:31 PM

Clifford Kvidahl:
It is high on that list!

Great News... Thanks Clifford! Yes

Posts 485
Randy Lane | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 8 2012 11:01 AM

Smile Yes Yes Yes Stick out tongue

Just got the print version (this is just plain too good to wait for the Logos version)!

If you find me reading the coming weeks/months, good chance this will be in my hands.

Only title I've been waiting for more eagerly is volume four of Wright's Christian Origins and the Question of God (due in 2013 last I heard).

But I will certainly buy and switch to the Logos version (and copy my highlights/notes there) once it is available.

Hardcopy/Amazon link if anyone's interested: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0801026970/

Smile Yes Yes Yes Stick out tongue

Posts 238
Steve Clevenger | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 8 2012 11:16 AM

YesBeer

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 8 2012 11:20 AM

Randal M Lane:
Just got the print version (this is just plain too good to wait for the Logos version)!

I've had this for months already.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 485
Randy Lane | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 8 2012 1:24 PM

I was ready to buy it a few months ago too, with the intent to not read it until I finished reading some other stuff first.

But my experience told me it would be like chocolate. If it is there, I'll eat it.

I decided I would not buy the hard copy (or Logos if available) until I finished the other reading projects; otherwise, Beale would force the others out of the way.

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 19 2012 10:10 AM

Clifford Kvidahl:
It is on the list of books to get. It is high on that list!

Looking forward to it.  I was just perusing the various NT Theologies on sale in March Madness and was wishing Beale was among them.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 19
Paul Immanuel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2012 5:45 PM

I am so happy to hear this...I have been hoping that this would be available soon on Logos. 

Thanks, 

Paul 

Posts 1256
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 29 2012 10:55 AM

Clifford Kvidahl:

David McClister:

David,

It is on the list of books to get. It is high on that list! I have been working through it since I picked it up in November and it is excellent.

Cliff

Any progress on this???

Posts 128
Simon Pleasants | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 11 2012 3:28 PM

This book is now available in the Baker Academic Bible Interpretation Collection on PrePub.

"Upon a life I did not live, Upon a death I did not die, Another's life, another's death, I stake my whole eternity"

Horatius Bonar

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 11 2012 4:31 PM

Simon Pleasants:

This book is now available in the Baker Academic Bible Interpretation Collection on PrePub.

Link: http://www.logos.com/product/20974/baker-academic-bible-interpretation-collection

Argh.  Another collection.  Can nothing be released on its own anymore? 

I would have pre-ordered a single resource immediately.  Not so with the collection

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 11 2012 5:33 PM

David McClister:

Yes

My professor today (Dr. Mohler, President of SBTS) recommended this book to us. I would love to have it in Logos instead of getting the print copy.

Posts 5
James Richard Batson Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 11 2012 6:13 PM

I have to agree. Would jump at the single volume, but not the collection...

Page 1 of 2 (28 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS