Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 13
David | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Feb 26 2012 4:53 AM

I have been using Proclaim since November.  I noticed that for clarity, rather than 1,C,2,C etc we are now using the word.

Today, there were no choruses visible on the iPad, although they were on the projector screen, and on the laptop being operated from the back of the church.

When I got home, I went ON AIR from a different computer but the same happened on the iPad.  I then tested it on an iPhone not used in this mornings service, and got the same thing.  No choruses on the 'controller' but visible on screen.

I have attached the error.log.1731.ProclaimError.log

Regards

David

Posts 2
Ken Nichols | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 26 2012 2:08 PM

I had the same experience today. So, during the song portion, I had to use the laptop. 
Other than that, the iPad app is working well.  

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 26 2012 3:49 PM

I was able to reproduce this issue. Will get a fix out Monday.

Posts 20
Martha Gady | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 26 2012 6:32 PM

I had similar issues this morning.  All was ok when I finished organizing the service, but this morning the order was not the same as I had set it yesterday.  Part of it was the words on the verses and choruses coming in, but it also changed the order.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS