Bradley: I have a synchronization problem

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2744
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 12 2009 10:33 AM

I wrote about it already 2 days ago here. I have a very strange synchronization problem.

It started with trying to change my preferred Bibles. The synchronization arrows started to behave strange, apparently synchronization tried repetitively to do the job, but after finishing the circle, it starts all over. The section for setting the preferred Bible on the Home Page is strangely blinking and yesterday it even changed the 2 first Bibles back and forth.

When it does that strange sync operation, the prioritize list is not possible to change. I don't know what is going on. Bradley, do you have any idea, what can I do to stop that? Is it possible to delete sync files and start anew?

Bohuslav

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 10:40 AM

You should probably get a log file from your last session and post it.  That's what I'd ask for if I were Bradley.

Edit : I see you posted one in the other thread.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 2744
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 10:41 AM

Here is my log file:

4201.Logos4.zip

Bohuslav

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 11:13 AM

Bohuslav,

Thanks for the log file. I have identified the problem and have a fix ready to go out with SR6 (should go out later today or tomorrow).

After installing SR6 restarting the app will resolve this issue.

Thanks

Scott

Posts 2744
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 11:21 AM

Scott Alexander:

Bohuslav,

Thanks for the log file. I have identified the problem and have a fix ready to go out with SR6 (should go out later today or tomorrow).

After installing SR6 restarting the app will resolve this issue.

Thanks

Scott

Scott, thank you so much for the 2 good news. One that the problem is fixed and second, that we will have something to download again. I feel strange without any updates for a couple of days. Smile

Bohuslav

Posts 26207
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 4:22 PM

Bohuslav Wojnar:
I feel strange without any updates for a couple of days. Smile

Broadband fanatic! Go find a problem with InfoGraphics and some other media files - that should guarantee some GBSmile

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS