Journal that I would like to see in Logos

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2964
tom | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Feb 26 2012 5:46 AM

I did a quick search, and I did not see Christian Reflection: A Series in Faith and Ethics journal being suggested.  Therefore, I am making the suggestion.  It would be great to have this wonderful resource available in Logos.

The best part of it is that the print version is free.

From their website (http://www.baylor.edu/christianethics/index.php?id=14579):

Christian Reflection

The Center of Christian Ethics publishes Christian Reflection: A Series in Faith and Ethics quarterly, containing thoughtful Christian reflection and reliable guidance in engaging the ethical dimensions of today's world. Its themed articles, inspirational pieces, book-reviews, interviews, Christian art, worship aids, and hymns help the church reintegrate Christian ethical reflection, worship, and art. Free worship aids and lesson materials are available on this website to enrich personal or group study of Christian Reflection.

Christian Reflection is a ministry of The Center for Christian Ethics. The Center is supported by gifts from individuals and churches. The printed version of Christian Reflection is available free to addresses in the United States and Canada.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 26 2012 6:18 AM

tom collinge:
Therefore, I am making the suggestion.  It would be great to have this wonderful resource available in Logos.

We have reason for a glimmer of hope to get this in Logos. There are currently two Baylor resources in Pre-Pub now and the fact Christian Reflection is free suggests Baylor wants wide dispersion of the content without much regard for profits. I discovered some interesting material in their Ethics Library, including some downloadable study guides. Thank you for bringing this to light. Yes 

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 264
Michael G. Halpern | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 26 2012 11:00 AM

Yes

Posts 6725
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 26 2012 12:35 PM

Hopefully, this will keep the cost down when/if it is published.

Lynden Williams Communications

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS