Dead Calm in the Cloud...

Page 1 of 1 (17 items)
This post has 16 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2693
DominicM | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 12 2009 10:57 AM

Thanks Logos, 6 days without a download, am starting to get withdrawl symptoms... Stick out tongue

nah seriously, its been nice to run it for a week without interuption, and no reindexing, if this is how it is gonna normally work, excepting updates and new resources, I will be a happy man...

Never Deprive Anyone of Hope.. It Might Be ALL They Have

Posts 2736
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 11:01 AM

DominicM:
Thanks Logos, 6 days without a download, am starting to get withdrawl symptoms... Stick out tongue

I got my fix by downloading the ISO file yesterday with 8 GB of resources from the FTP. Cool

Bohuslav

Posts 2278
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 1:06 PM

Actually, the lack of downloading/indexing was making me nervous... I was convinced I had broken it somehow.

I'm really glad you posted this just before I started a voluntary (but ill-advised) reinstall... Big Smile

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 1:27 PM

It's quiet...too quiet....

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 4:24 PM

Robert Pavich:

It's quiet...too quiet....

Robert!           Incredibly awesome!             You are truly appreciated!         *smile*

........    Mel

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 1690
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 5:39 PM

Just so you know... we haven't stopped working. We're working on lots of little fixes and improvements, driven by your feedback, as well as some goodies we thought up on our own.

Some fixes will arrive in the next service release (SR-6), but you'll have to wait a little longer for the eye candy I saw yesterday...and "Search Analysis", which unexpectedly managed to jump from second quarter 2010 to "very soon".... it's really cool... 

Posts 2212
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 5:43 PM

Bob Pritchett:

Just so you know... we haven't stopped working. We're working on lots of little fixes and improvements, driven by your feedback, as well as some goodies we thought up on our own.

Some fixes will arrive in the next service release (SR-6), but you'll have to wait a little longer for the eye candy I saw yesterday...and "Search Analysis", which unexpectedly managed to jump from second quarter 2010 to "very soon".... it's really cool... 

Bob, I doubt anyone thinks that you've all gone to the beach for the day....

But, if we have to wait much longer for a SR could you at least organise for someone to come on the forum and complain very loudly about how bad v4 is... since the complaints have died down, Robert has become quite strange :)

Posts 3809
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 5:46 PM

Bob Pritchett:

Does it do something like this....

Posts 2212
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 5:48 PM

Philip,

I'd really like to type the more vulgar version of ROTFLOL......

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 6:26 PM

Bob Pritchett:

Bob,

That is somewhere between cool and cruel.    I'm intrigued by "goodies we thought up on our own" because I know they're always goodies.  I'm even more enjoying the thought that feedback driven improvements are coming.

Damian McGrath:
But, if we have to wait much longer for a SR could you at least organise for someone to come on the forum and complain very loudly about how bad v4 is... since the complaints have died down, Robert has become quite strange :)
And obviously Philip isn't getting any better either.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 6:27 PM

Bob Pritchett:
We're working on lots of little fixes and improvements, driven by your feedback...

Handouts?

C'mon you knew I had to ask.

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 2212
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 6:29 PM

Thomas Black:
And obviously Philip isn't getting any better either.

My brother, in a moment of great pastoral care said to me:

"Damian, the problem is not that you are useless. If you were simply useless then one day you might change. The problem is that you're hopeless; you will never change."

Wrt Philip and the forums, I feel we need a warning message on the front page: "Abandon hope all ye who enter here...."

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 6:41 PM

Damian McGrath:
Wrt Philip and the forums, I feel we need a warning message on the front page: "Abandon hope all ye who enter here....

ROTFLOL!  True, so true.

Check the Wiki

Posts 3809
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 6:54 PM

Damian McGrath:
Wrt Philip and the forums, I feel we need a warning message on the front page: "Abandon hope all ye who enter here...."

I feel happy!!! I feel Happy!!! I think I'll go for a run...

Posts 3809
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 6:55 PM

Thomas Black:
ROTFLOL!  True, so true.

Come see the violence inherited in the system...Help! Help! I'm being repressed...

Bob...Did you see them repressing me?

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2009 7:20 PM

Philip Spitzer:
...Help! Help! I'm being repressed...

Where did you get those coconuts?

Check the Wiki

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 3:54 AM

Damian McGrath:
Robert has become quite strange :)

It's getting so I'll have to design a macro that returns for all of the insults that Damian throws my way in a typical day.... Hmm

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Page 1 of 1 (17 items) | RSS