Zondervan Language Resources!!!

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 286
Mathew Voth | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 28 2012 8:36 AM

Just wanted to let you all know that I responded to Zondervan's announcement of their upcoming Logos titles on Facebook with the comment "Looking forward to it...but still waiting for Zondervan language resources," and they replied "Mathew-we hope to do this soon."

I realize that this is not an official announcement, but it got me excited nevertheless!!!

Do you think the Hebrew and Greek resources will be bundled together or seperate?

Blessings, Matt

Posts 620
Jonathan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 28 2012 8:40 AM

Mathew Voth:

Do you think the Hebrew and Greek resources will be bundled together or seperate?

Based on what we've seen before, I would say probably bundled all together. I really, really hope I am wrong. I will NOT buy an electronic copy of Mounce's grammar if it's bundled.

Syntax Searching Group | Michigan Logos Users | L5 FAQ | OSX 10.10 | 2.4 GHz i5 | 8 GB Ram

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 28 2012 9:11 AM

Mathew Voth:

I think they will sell more if they offer one Greek collection, one Hebrew collection, a Greek and Hebrew bundle, and finally, all titles individually.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 276
Mark Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 28 2012 10:03 AM

I hope this comes about, bundled altogether or not!  However, I do like the idea of a Greek bundle and a separate Hebrew bundle.

Posts 450
Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 28 2012 10:24 AM

I'd like to see BBG and Mounce Grammar :D

Posts 1649
Room4more | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 28 2012 10:44 AM

I’ll have to keep my eyes[ears] open for this. I have the Greek/Hebrew collection that was offered through Zondervan years past [Pradis 6] this was the last one offered. I have been debating removing it, but now I think I will wait some……and see what Logos produces.

It would be nice if they would make some sort of "un-official" comment here.....

DISCLAIMER: What you do on YOUR computer is your doing.

Posts 450
Dave Moser | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 28 2012 11:15 AM

Jonathan:
I will NOT buy an electronic copy of Mounce's grammar if it's bundled.

Is this because you already have it or because of some deficiency with the resource?

Posts 592
Ted Weis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 28 2012 11:27 AM

Dan Wallace's Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics is already available

http://www.logos.com/product/8286/greek-grammar-beyond-the-basics

Posts 286
Mathew Voth | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 28 2012 4:34 PM

Hopefully this is included as well: http://www.amazon.com/Basics-Biblical-Aramaic-Complete-Annotated/dp/0310493919/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1330475617&sr=8-2

Hoping for an all-inclusive package!!!

Posts 620
Jonathan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 28 2012 5:02 PM

Dave:

Jonathan:
I will NOT buy an electronic copy of Mounce's grammar if it's bundled.

Is this because you already have it or because of some deficiency with the resource?

Sorry. That wasn't very clear!

I meant that I really would like to buy an electronic copy of Mounce (I actually have two paper copies and a kindle edition). However, I have a feeling it will be bundled together with a bunch of other resources that I just don't want. I don't get why everything has to be bundled. When I bought the last three paper copies of Mounce I didn't have to buy a bunch of other books "just to get Mounce." I don't know why it functions so differently in the case of the Logos/Zondervan relationship.

Syntax Searching Group | Michigan Logos Users | L5 FAQ | OSX 10.10 | 2.4 GHz i5 | 8 GB Ram

Posts 286
Mathew Voth | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 17 2013 7:57 PM

It would be great if someone from Logos could inform us as to the details on this package: http://www.logos.com/product/32713/zondervan-biblical-languages-collection

Specifically, how will the audio files be integrated within our libraries, and additionally, what will the workbooks look like? Will they be printable, or can we fill in the answers in Logos?

I really feel that this is crucial information regarding this package.

Thanks, and I will await a response!

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 17 2013 8:40 PM

Mathew Voth:
It would be great if someone from Logos could inform us as to the details on this package: http://www.logos.com/product/32713/zondervan-biblical-languages-collection

I emailed Logos over a week ago and have heard nothing, so far.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS