TODAY: Send greetings to the Logos 4 ship party!

Page 2 of 4 (61 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 60 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 67
Aaron Kesson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 5:43 AM

I have been using Logos for a bit over a year now and I must say that my Bible study has been revolutionized.  I talk about my experience with everyone I know, and have even led some to purchase or upgrade.  With the unveiling of Logos 4, my world has been rocked once again and I have been thoroughly impressed and blessed by the Logos team.  When I purchased my first Logos package, I received a phone call about a month later from the Logos team to check up on how my experience was.  I have never had a company do that personally, as most send a recorded message.  I cannot express my gratitude and thanks enough to all of you.  I pray for Logos Bible Software everyday and all who work there.  Thanks again!

Grace and Peace,

-Rev. Aaron Kesson

http://www.aaronkesson.com

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 6:05 AM

Congratulations Logos on a job well done.  I'm very grateful for the long hours you all put in especially during the beta.  It's been a long journey to 4.0 and a wild ride after the release.  Thank you also to the families of the coders, support technicians and everyone else who had less time at home because we needed them to spend more time in the office.  Your sacrifice has not been missed!

Logos 4 is a great product, and I'm glad to have it on my system. 

Thanks for a great tool.

Now if you'll excuse me, while you're partying I have an exegetical guide to absorb and a forum to read and respond to.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 1963
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 6:21 AM

I first started using the Libronix library about ten years ago and used it mainly in our work as missionaries in Poland.  I needed access to books to study and with Libronix, I was able to teach more effectively and learn about movements etc that we needed to understand in order to continue to carry out the work of gospel preaching and Bible teaching.  It saved invaluable time and was a huge huge support in the Lord's work.  Thank you again for all your hard work.

In Christ,

Mark

Posts 44
Ed Jent | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 6:30 AM

Have a much deserved great time and thank you very much for all of the great resources, customer service and technical service. Great job on L4, we appreciate that fact that you keep looking forward.

Posts 569
J. Morris | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 6:41 AM

Colossians 3:22–23 (ESV)

22 Slaves (AKA Logos Staff Wink ), obey in everything those who are your earthly masters, not by way of eye-service, as people-pleasers, but with sincerity of heart, fearing the Lord. 23 Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men

From what I have experienced in the last 2 weeks, these verses reflect the staff at Logos.

Thank you for serving the Lord!

Jeremiah D. Morris

Posts 591
Bill Shewmaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 7:36 AM

Thank you team Logos. I usually follow the underdogs (CUBS), but in this case I can say proudly, "I'm following the winning team!" Go Team. Let's keep the WORD moving forward.

Thanks to your product, I am even more convinced that the Word of God is more powerful than a two edged sword.

Bill Shewmaker

Preacher

Posts 928
Bill Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 7:43 AM

Thanks for all the diligent work and, in advance, for the Logos 4 updates to come. And thanks for keeping Dave Kaplan on the payroll! Wink

Bill Moore, Cornerstone Baptist Church, Clinton, SC

Pastor, Cornerstone Baptist Church, Clinton, SC

Posts 130
Robert J Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 7:46 AM

Logos 4 is the best. I can't get over how great it is. Thanks, Team.

Posts 319
Luuk Dondorp | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 7:47 AM

Dear Logos team,

In The Netherlands we have the expression: say it with flowers..

So, here is my gratitude for making such a wonderful Bible Study Program. Thank You !!  

Luuk Dondorp

The Netherlands.

Luuk

Posts 40
Timothy Lovegrove | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 7:58 AM

Thank you L4 team, especially those whose work is completely behind the scenes and seems tedious and thankless at times. L4 is my constant companion as I prepare to preach and teach, and so your hard work is paying off for this church family in Southern California each week for God's glory.

Posts 726
Chris Elford | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 8:15 AM

Team Logos! Wow!

My wife and I were in your beautiful city this spring and really enjoyed walking out to Fairhaven and taking a whale watching cruise from Squalicum Harbor, so I can picture where you are tonight. I am so glad to hear that you are having a PARTY to celebrate the launch of L4! Enjoy the well earned break.

You probably didn't see this much, so here's a couple of pictures to remind of the beauty God created in your area!

Families of Team Logos members: Thank you for sparing them to serve us for so long!

Team Logos members: Don't make these hours the new normal!!!

I really appreciate the fantastic software tool you have created and all the help you have given us as we've careened around with it. You have been absolutely professional in your dealings with us.

Your work has advanced the Kingdom, as you can see from these posts, around the world. More people are deeper into the Word, because of you. Thanks.

And, L4 has taken this to a whole new level! I am amazed at how accessible this software is and how powerful it is. I love it!

Thanks you, thank you, thank you!

Chris Elford

Posts 1134
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 8:17 AM

Thanks for all your hard work.   Wish we could all join you!  Someday.  God Bless!!!

Joan Korte

Posts 5566
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 8:29 AM

Some people in the technology field have jobs, you guys and gals  have a calling. You have been faithful to that calling. As one who is on the receiving end of your ministry, through Logos4, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

I love the Word of God, and love you all for helping me to dig into it deeper than ever before.

Thank-you. You are the best. (You know that, right?)

I hope you can imagine for just a moment the life transformation that is being sent out from your offices tonight. All over the world, pastors, teachers, missionaries, evangelists and 'ordinary' people will encounter the Word in deeper ways because of what is in those packages. Lives will change. People will come to faith. Addictions will be broken. Wounds will be healed. Relationships will be restored. People will meet God Himself through His Word. And Logos4 will, for some, be a key God uses to unlock His purposes for them (for us). I trust you too, are thankful for the privilege of being a part of God's plan for thousands of people across the world.

We celebrate with you the joy-filled privilege of sending out the Word which cannot return to Him without accomplishing all He purposes it to accomplish.

Godspeed Logos4!

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 2
polo3 | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 8:41 AM

OOOPS! THEY DID IT AGAIN! 

Yes, the Logos team did it again by taking the bible software world by storm with the release of the new Logos 4.  And to this I sing:

When the moon hits your eye
Like a big-software release
That's Logos 4!
When the world seems to shine
Like you've had too much coding
That's Logos 4

My congratulations to the whole team.  Keep up the good work.

Posts 1850
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 8:50 AM

Logos Team,

I have been using Logos since V2. Thank you for the way your product has helped me in my ministry of teaching and preaching the Word of God,

Posts 2725
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 8:52 AM

From the first beta to the most current release I watched your handiwork in making this program better and better all along the way! Hoping and believing good things are to come!

Posts 102
Roger King | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 8:57 AM

Since using Logos from V2, my bible study time has become much more productive and fruitful. Thanks to the whole Logos team for their continued efforts! I can't wait for the updates over the next year!

Posts 2709
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 9:09 AM

Thank you Logos for all the wonderful work you have done to make V4 a success. I am one satisfied customer and my experience in interacting with you guys has been very positive.

If i were to describe folks at Logos it will be VERY HELPFUL, PATIENT and GRACIOUS. It took me quite a while to figure out (It was at the Beta stage of V4) that Bob was the CEO. I mean CEO don't spend their time interacting and responding to customers concerns & complaints, do they? At least not in the UK, such a hands on approach is very uncommon. I have noticed you guys really want to please your customers & you value them.

Every Blessings to the team at Logos & regards to Phil for all the help he has given to me.

Ted.

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 80
Ray Timmermans | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 9:13 AM

Dear Logos Team:

I can't think of anything that hasn't already been said. Just wanted to add a hearty "Amen" to it.  I have been a Logos user since 2005 and have beta tested for most upgrades. That was a pleasure in itself...seeing the progression of the software into an excellent research tool has been, well, just plain fun!

Ray

Posts 43
Abraham M. Payton Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 9:18 AM

Thanks for all your hard work and for this wonderful bible software that has already changed my expectations from the industry. Your responsiveness has been unbelievable...Your new packages of software products irresistable!

To each of you, my appreciation, respect and prayers. May your blessings abound!

Abraham

Page 2 of 4 (61 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS