TODAY: Send greetings to the Logos 4 ship party!

Page 3 of 4 (61 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 60 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 112
BS | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 9:26 AM

I hope you all realize the eternal impact your work is making.  I'm a translator working with a team to provide the Word for the first time to two million people speaking over twenty different languages in the Middle East and the Caucasus.

Your product allows me to carry a library of thousands of books along with me on my netbook wherever I travel.  I am better equipped to do my job because I am able to encounter the Word of God on a deeper level every time I open up your program.  Thank you for helping me to abide in Him and therefore become fruitful! 

John 15:5 (ESV): I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.

Posts 6483
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 9:27 AM

I heard that it can get very cold up there in Bellingham. So I thought that I would send you some sunshine from the Bahamas, as a way of saying thank you for Logos 4.

Bob, next time bring the entire staff to the Bahamas as a way of saying thanks for your hard work. I will be the tour guide.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 17
Gerry Kwan | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 9:31 AM

Dear L4 team,

Thank you so much for you all develop this great Bible Studying and Book shelfing software!

May God bless you and those who use Libronix.

Gerry

Posts 47
Jeffrey S Gordon | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 9:38 AM

I'll echo the thanks for a great product, without which now I don't know how I could get by.

I've been using the system since I can remember when (long before it came on CD-ROM's) and have been able to give away quite a bit of printed volumes over the years as they have been supplanted by Logos releases.

The new version promises even more productivity and enjoyment.  Thanks again.

Posts 147
John Murphy | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 9:42 AM

Thanks Logos! - and spouses - Great product.  Love Logos 4.

Got the latest update...on the road...in my hotel room...automatically.  Whoa!  Cool.

John Murphy

Posts 2693
DominicM | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 9:43 AM

For enduring the prelaunch testing, rejoice
For surviving the launch day, rejoice
For a fantastic product - Thank you Logos

DominicM, UK

Never Deprive Anyone of Hope.. It Might Be ALL They Have

Posts 63
Markus Schiller | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 10:13 AM

Thank you all at Logos for a wonderful product that is a real progress!

Greetings from Germany

Markus Schiller

Posts 1646
SteveF | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 10:42 AM

I've had questions answered by Bradley, Melissa, George and by Bob P. And before that by Phil.

I know there are many others working behind the scenes.

Thank you and "Party On"!

Steve

Regards, SteveF

Posts 39
John A. Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 11:15 AM

To the great Logos team!  Thanks for the great addition to my family of Bible Study tools!

You've provided me premier resources for growth and ministry since I discovered Logos 2.0!

And you always keep me coming back for more.  See you soon for my next upgrade!

John A. Taylor - L5 Portfolio+++ = A Great Library!

"A life in His love and fellowship will make prayer to Him the natural expression of our soul's life." ~ Andrew Murray

Posts 516
Bobby Terhune | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 11:31 AM

I would like to offer a very hearty thank you! The Logos team has done an outstanding job and you deserve not only our thanks but our gratitude as well. Our lives and the lives of those we minister to have been impacted by your vision and sacrifice to create better tools for biblical studies.

I think we your customers are sometimes like the disciples, we sometimes waver in our faith in the “New”. Thanks for putting up with us so graciously, please know we appreciate you all. I hope you all have a great time tonight!

Bobby

Posts 3
Eric Peng | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 11:34 AM

Thank you Logos 4 Team!  Your labor and toil is not in vain, you have been used by God to produce a tool that is being put to good use to further God's kingdom and His glory!  I thank you for your dedication to do the hard work for us so we can preach the Word more effectively, to have the joy of studying His Word deeper, and to have confidence that Christians aren't always behind in everything (Logos 4 is definitely top tier software)!  And praise God that Moody Theological Seminary forces us to buy your product and equipping us ministers to use your software!   So I praise God and glorify God because of you.  God bless you guys and continue the good work!  Thanks again and enjoy the well deserved party!

Eric Peng
Moody Theological Seminary

Posts 97
Greg Gray | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 11:35 AM

I have been extremely impressed with the Logos team's work on V4.  In the past I had found that when I recommended logos products to church members , they would feel overwhelmed by the softwares complexity and it would go unused.  

Logos 4 Is a huge step forward in both simplicity and power.  I have already been enthusiastically recommending this product (with clear conscience) and have even been able to show my nine year old daughter how to do a word study!  Keep up the great work, it is appreciated.

Posts 41
David Shaw | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 11:57 AM

Thanks Team Logos! 

Blessings on all of you for your dedication to making God's word so much more accessible.  You have brought me a new excitement for studing and discovering God's word.  Is this not one of the key things your work so hard for?  Well you've done it!  Keep up the good work!!

David

Posts 386
Clinton Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 11:59 AM

Thanks to everyone for a great new product. Thanks to those monitoring the forms for the last few months for listening to all our reports, suggestions and whining too.

Posts 2736
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 12:11 PM

As you are together with your spouses today, I would like to thank both you and them also for your great dedication and effort to give us the best Bible software in the world. You are doing a great job over there. Logos 4 is much more than I expected from the new version. It is a new dimension. Wonderful. Greetings and thanks to you from the Czech Republic.

Bohuslav

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 2:44 PM

Peace and Joy in the Lord to all of you!   Thank you to all of you!

You have been a fantastic team!         You have served us well!                  You have served the Lord well in providing increased access to the Study of His Word.

You have affected the lives of many -- thousands and thousands !!!! - in a marvelous way.

I - and so many others! - are truly grateful!

I have been using Logos since around 1992 - and can't imagine my life without Logos being there for me every day!

Thank you!    Thank you!     Thank you!

All of you!   And!    Especially your supporting families!

Yours in Christ,

Mel

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 14
. Richard Borden | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 4:04 PM

I want to extend a "sincere" thank you to all of the Logos team! I know there were many long hours and tight deadlines, you made it! You guys are the best and I hope many other students of God's word will discover how great Logos software is.

Enjoy a well deserved party!

Richard Borden

Posts 853
Ron Corbett | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 4:19 PM

I have been using - enjoying - benefiting - loving LOGOS for a little over a year now. With the release of L4, I am amazed at how "all of you" have contributed to making such a fine product even better. To the workers and staff out there I send a great big THANKS!!!!!!!

Lord bless you all and know that we ALL have great admiration and appreciation for ALL of you! 

Ron Corbett

"The blessing of the Lord He maketh rich, and He addeth no sorrow".

Posts 21
Dan Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 4:23 PM

Thanks all at Logos for all your hard work.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 4:50 PM

Many thanks to everyone who sacrificed to bring us this great tool. It means more than you will ever know.

Click here to play this video

(Typical Logos 4 user, bouncing for joy!)

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Page 3 of 4 (61 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS