Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 1
Barbara Wilmoth | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Mar 10 2012 12:16 AM

Since I started i have not been able to add anyone to my group. When they try to accept the invitation they get an internal site error on the logos website. 

please help...

Posts 2327
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 10 2012 4:06 AM

This also happened to Faithlife  invitations

Posts 106
LogosEmployee
Richard Kiene | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 10 2012 9:29 AM

Barbara Wilmoth:

Since I started i have not been able to add anyone to my group. When they try to accept the invitation they get an internal site error on the logos website. 

What is the name of the group you're having troubles with?

Posts 106
LogosEmployee
Richard Kiene | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 10 2012 11:05 AM

Barbara Wilmoth:

please help...

I have found and corrected the issue preventing users from accepting invitations. Please try accepting the invite again. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Posts 19
Diederick Rudolph Schwartz | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 18 2012 7:43 PM

I've in vain tried numerous times to invite a member of our church to join my group, and am at the point of giving up.  I type her address in the "search" bar, after which the invitation window appears.  I type a short message in the given window, and click "send" button.  And then, nothing happens.  (To invite other members with success, I did exactly the same!)
I feel a bit embarrassed trying to win them over to Proclaim, but I am unsuccessful to get them to join to try it out!

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 19 2012 9:34 AM

Diederick Rudolph Schwartz:

I've in vain tried numerous times to invite a member of our church to join my group, and am at the point of giving up.  I type her address in the "search" bar, after which the invitation window appears.  I type a short message in the given window, and click "send" button.  And then, nothing happens.  (To invite other members with success, I did exactly the same!)
I feel a bit embarrassed trying to win them over to Proclaim, but I am unsuccessful to get them to join to try it out!

I am following up with you via email, as I am unable to reproduce this issue.

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS