L4 Resources

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3
David A Atherton | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 13 2009 3:00 AM

I upgraded from L3 Gold ND to L4 Platinum LE and have 1285 LESS resources now. I know that about 890 of them are PBB. I have been unable to open any audio or video files. Is there a way to import resources?

Posts 24556
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 4:02 AM

A number of resources are still not available but are coming! If you have a v3 installation then you can use its resource folder. Start L4 and type scan <L3 resource folder> in the Command bar and restart L4. Discovery and indexing should start.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 5:38 AM

DavidAtherton:
 I have been unable to open any audio or video files.
Support for these is still pending.  See my sig for "missing in L4"

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 3
David A Atherton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 7:33 AM

Dave,

Thanks for the qiuck reply. I tried that twice and nothing happened. Is there some way to "restart" L4 without closing and then starting it up again? When you close it does it remember the command that was entered when restartin?

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 13 2009 7:50 AM

DavidAtherton:
Thanks for the qiuck reply. I tried that twice and nothing happened. Is there some way to "restart" L4 without closing and then starting it up again?
No.  Restarting means closing it and restarting.  Sorry.  The exception is when you right click the task bar icon when an update is available.  Then it will close and restart for you.

To answer a prior question: you can scan for resources in a known location by typing scan c:\path\to\files in your commandbar.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS