Help Me Understand How To Create A New Style In Copy Bible Verses

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 11
Ken Bankston | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 12 2012 3:37 PM

I know html and css, so I am not completely in the dark about scripting, but I am not an expert either. I am not even an expert at html or css. Thus, those of you who have played with creating a New Style in Copy Bible Verse might readily understand my confusion. I would like to make several styles, all very similar.The only difference would be whether the verse needed to be double or single space and whether the font size should be 11 or other.

I want to  make:

1. Everything Times New Roman.
  2. The verse address and translation = Bold
  3. The verse itself = italics
  4. The verse numbers = superscript
  5. It would be really nice, though not necessary, if I could give it a global left indent of 1 tab 
  6. Font size =12
  7. double space or single space
Posts 1649
Room4more | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 12 2012 6:32 PM

Ken Bankston:

I know html and css, so I am not completely in the dark about scripting, but I am not an expert either. I am not even an expert at html or css. Thus, those of you who have played with creating a New Style in Copy Bible Verse might readily understand my confusion. I would like to make several styles, all very similar.The only difference would be whether the verse needed to be double or single space and whether the font size should be 11 or other.

I want to  make:

1. Everything Times New Roman.
  2. The verse address and translation = Bold
  3. The verse itself = italics
  4. The verse numbers = superscript
  5. It would be really nice, though not necessary, if I could give it a global left indent of 1 tab 
  6. Font size =12
  7. double space or single space

Start with this:

http://wiki.logos.com/Copy_Bible_Verses

Down the page you will see “create a new style”

DISCLAIMER: What you do on YOUR computer is your doing.

Posts 11
Ken Bankston | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 12 2012 6:38 PM

Thank you, but, been there; Done that. It is cryptic, for someone with my skills. However, I think I have an idea how it works. That said,  I don't see anything about how to do what I am talking about specifically.

Posts 1649
Room4more | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 12 2012 6:46 PM

You have two posts - check the other one....

DISCLAIMER: What you do on YOUR computer is your doing.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS