YO! Morris

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1649
Room4more | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 13 2012 12:33 PM

How do I get a laptop made by Logos. I would really like to have one with the Logos emblem on it like you have there – that looks cool!!

DISCLAIMER: What you do on YOUR computer is your doing.

Posts 620
Jonathan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 13 2012 12:43 PM

I am pretty sure that is a sticker/decal. Logos used to send out stickers with their software CDs back in the day of LDLS 3.0 (similar to how Apple sends out stickers along with their new computers and iPads). I think I received a couple of stickers when I first ordered the Scholars Collection way back when.

Syntax Searching Group | Michigan Logos Users | L5 FAQ | OSX 10.10 | 2.4 GHz i5 | 8 GB Ram

Posts 1649
Room4more | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 13 2012 12:46 PM

Jonathan:

I am pretty sure that is a sticker/decal. Logos used to send out stickers with their software CDs back in the day of LDLS 3.0 (similar to how Apple sends out stickers along with their new computers and iPads). I think I received a couple of stickers when I first ordered the Scholars Collection way back when.

Yeah - but thats used faded dried-up thrown away. Ummm I wonder if we can still get them.....[I thought it might be a sticker but wasn't sure] - But it still looks cool!

Posts 276
Mark Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 13 2012 12:50 PM

Logos stickers were given out at Camp Logos 2 in Bellingham.  Morris and Logos both probably have some.

Posts 1649
Room4more | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 13 2012 2:12 PM

Mark Johnson:

Logos stickers were given out at Camp Logos 2 in Bellingham.  Morris and Logos both probably have some.

I checked the logos pages and did not see anything….Any idea?

Posts 84
Jerry Fourroux | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 13 2012 7:25 PM

My picture has my son playing with the Stickers from Logos. I believe that we got them with a Logos CD Rom I ordered as backup.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS