Page 6 of 6 (107 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6
This post has 106 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3914
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 28 2012 1:29 PM

William Gabriel:
So then when I turn the feature "off" it should lock and unlock with the old covers, right?! Wink  Because when I have it "on" it doesn't work right...so it's just that all the bits have been flipped?!

that's what I have read, and why my INVELLOP cover won't (usually) work with ipad 3 (i have 2)

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 83
rksaw | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 28 2012 2:09 PM

I hate reading this thread since I don't have the money for either an ipad2 or 3.  Too much coveting on my part.Embarrassed

Lead me not into temptation Lord...Logos does it enough already!.Devil

Richard

Posts 29248
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 28 2012 2:38 PM

rksaw:
I hate reading this thread since I don't have the money for either an ipad2 or 3

One of the cheapest ways is to get a "refurbished" model from Apple. It comes with a full warranty, and looks brand new. Often, these are just returned models.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3914
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 28 2012 2:50 PM

rksaw:

I hate reading this thread since I don't have the money for either an ipad2 or 3.  Too much coveting on my part.Embarrassed

Lead me not into temptation Lord...Logos does it enough already!.Devil

Richard

i used to be one of you, aimlessly wandering around in the desert of oblivion. . . then, one day, I got a call from mother-in-law, with an early birthday surprise. 

lol, but, I feel ya.  I was looking to save up for a Fire one day.  You never know.  Alabama is right though--and mine is a refurb.

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 79
David Hilty | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 29 2012 5:08 PM

Just got a case from www.thesnugg.com and I highly recommend it. Nicer than any of the cases I've seen so far and it's only $29.99.  Fits well, utilizes the wake/sleep function, has a strap that helps you hold the iPad when the case is open in the portrait position and works as a stand with 2 different positions in landscape. Also has a stylus holder, if you plan on using one. I use Notes Plus at meetings, so I like to have a stylus handy. 

Posts 938
Bill Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 29 2012 5:23 PM

David Hilty:

Just got a case from www.thesnugg.com and I highly recommend it. Nicer than any of the cases I've seen so far and it's only $29.99.  Fits well, utilizes the wake/sleep function, has a strap that helps you hold the iPad when the case is open in the portrait position and works as a stand with 2 different positions in landscape. Also has a stylus holder, if you plan on using one. I use Notes Plus at meetings, so I like to have a stylus handy. 

How much weight does it add, David? Is it significant? Thanks.

Pastor, Cornerstone Baptist Church, Clinton, SC

Posts 79
David Hilty | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 29 2012 6:30 PM

Bill Moore:

David Hilty:

How much weight does it add, David? Is it significant? Thanks.

It weighs 10.6 ounces. Not significant in my book. 

Page 6 of 6 (107 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 | RSS