Will Not Go In Full Screen For Sevice

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 276
Mark Johnson | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Mar 17 2012 6:10 PM

When we go "On Air" Proclaim will allow full screen during the pre-service loop but we lose that ability during the service segment.

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 18 2012 7:05 AM

Mac or Windows? What action is causing the presenter window to move out of full screen? Simply selecting a service item in the main service section?

Posts 276
Mark Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 18 2012 8:38 AM

Windows.

Yes, just moving to the service section lost it.

However, when a member of our team changed the service time, he was able to get it to stay in full screen through the service section

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 19 2012 2:41 PM

Mark Johnson:

Windows.

Yes, just moving to the service section lost it.

However, when a member of our team changed the service time, he was able to get it to stay in full screen through the service section

I have been unable to reproduce those results. Just so that I am clear, you're On Air in the Pre-Service loop, which is in Full Screen. 

Then, you advance slides to the first entry in the Service itself, which causes the Presentation window to leave Full Screen? Are you advancing slides with keyboard navigation or via the mouse? 

What version of Windows are you running?

Thanks,

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 276
Mark Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 20 2012 9:16 AM

Windows 7.

I pulled Sunday's presentation up after I read this e-mail and went on air.  I was able to go full screen in the service section.  The only weird thing was that when I had the pop-up window (small size) open in the pre-service loop and then moved to the service section, the window disappeared off of my screen, but was available to pull up from the task bar.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS