Say What??

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 5193
David Paul | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 27 2012 12:01 PM

Obviously, something is seriously amiss. This is the email offer for ABELND which I responded to...

...and this is the order page confirmation...with a completely different price--not just higher than the email's sale price, but higher even than the RETAIL PRICE in the email.

This requires immediate attention from Logos.

ASROCK x570 Creator, AMD R9 3950x, HyperX 64gb 3600 RAM, Asus Strix RTX 2080 ti, 2tb m.2 Seagate Firecuda SSD (x2) ...and other mechano-digital happiness.

"The Unbelievable Work...believe it or not."

Posts 5193
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 27 2012 12:10 PM

...and this is the follow-up email confirmation of the $12.95 Prepub I purchased...

ASROCK x570 Creator, AMD R9 3950x, HyperX 64gb 3600 RAM, Asus Strix RTX 2080 ti, 2tb m.2 Seagate Firecuda SSD (x2) ...and other mechano-digital happiness.

"The Unbelievable Work...believe it or not."

Posts 325
Michael | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 27 2012 12:17 PM

I would call Logos customer service.  I'm sure they can straighten it out relatively quickly.

Posts 653
Alex Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 27 2012 1:48 PM

Or you could cancel the order until it's corrected.

Longtime Logos user (more than $30,000 in purchases) - now a second class user because I won't pay them more every month or year.

Posts 134
L.D. Young | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 27 2012 2:41 PM

David Paul:

...and this is the follow-up email confirmation of the $12.95 Prepub I purchased...

Hey David, I don't really have anything to add beyond calling customer service but I noticed that your billing address is Decatur, AL. I live in Florence, AL and just wanted to say hello. I haven't come across any other Logos users living anywhere near me. Roll Tide!

Posts 8002
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 27 2012 3:21 PM

Ever since I placed my order it's been $17.95.  I called Logos on this and the lady said she would look into it further.  If Logos wants to make $12.95 the new pre-pub price, I certainly don't mind at all! Wink This is one series I want (Old Testament wise -- The NT is not my priority right now).  I already have Studies of the Savior, Biography Series and Daily Devotionals.  Great stuff for sermon ideas or alliterated sermons that will actually preach.  All  you need to do is add your own meat and illustrations and you're all set for a great series of sermons.

Anyway, I hope the price can be fixed and is not [above] $17.95.

Blessings!

DAL

Posts 226
Michael A. Lasley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 27 2012 4:05 PM

I placed my order when it was first available and it's $17.95. It's also still that in the catalog. I get all of the feeds and never saw the one you posted. Perhaps it is fake? Anyway, it's due to ship soon at $17.95.

Posts 201
Garrett Ho | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 27 2012 4:12 PM

Looks like a typo. Did you see the price anywhere besides the email (e.g. product page, confirmation, etc.)?

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS