Website Down

Page 1 of 1 (19 items)
This post has 18 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 201
Garrett Ho | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 27 2012 11:28 PM

Seems like the website is down for me, and for the first time, I cannot log into Logos 4 with my account info.

Probably the company is aware of it, but just in case.

Posts 201
Garrett Ho | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 27 2012 11:29 PM

Logos.com sends me to http://www.logos.com/Error?aspxerrorpath=/

Here is the message I get:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. 

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Posts 30
Timothy Grant | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 27 2012 11:31 PM

I have the same problem and message.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. 

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Posts 26
Peter Comont | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 27 2012 11:34 PM

Me too.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 27 2012 11:34 PM

Garrett Ho:

Likewise noticed Vyrso.com now has same redirect http://vyrso.com/Error?aspxerrorpath=/

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 570
HansK | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 27 2012 11:38 PM

It reminds me how dependable we are Confused

MacOS Sierra / Logos 7 Collector's Edition & All Base Packages / Logos Now

Posts 18754
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 27 2012 11:56 PM

I'm sure they're aware of it. I'm getting "Logos.com is undergoing maintenance. Please check back later..." Hopefully it'll be back up soon.

HansK:

It reminds me how dependable we are Confused

Are we dependable? Or do you mean dependent? It's precisely because the Logos server isn't dependable that we're in this fix, because we're so dependent on it.

Posts 698
LogosEmployee
Cameron Watters (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 27 2012 11:59 PM
Rosie Perera:
I'm sure they're aware of it. I'm getting "Logos.com is undergoing maintenance. Please check back later..." Hopefully it'll be back up soon.

We are aware of the issue and are really, really sorry. We are currently bringing things back online after a service interruption at one of our data centers.

Director of Engineering for Enterprise and Operations

Posts 18754
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 28 2012 12:04 AM

Cameron Watters:
Rosie Perera:

We are aware of the issue and are really, really sorry. We are currently bringing things back online after a service interruption at one of our data centers.

Thanks, Cameron. Good to know someone's on it. Sorry you probably had to be roused out of bed to deal with this issue. Sad

Posts 184
LogosEmployee
Dan Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 28 2012 12:32 AM

Rosie Perera:
Thanks, Cameron. Good to know someone's on it. Sorry you probably had to be roused out of bed to deal with this issue

Cameron is my hero. He's still up working, fixing, communicating on the forums... and it wasn't his fault. What a guy... thanks Cameron!

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 28 2012 12:38 AM

+1 Yes Thanks.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 34
dency hutchings | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 28 2012 12:44 AM

Yes  Truly, truly!

May God shine his countenance into your life and bless you with his abundant resources.  Amen Amen

Posts 18754
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 28 2012 12:45 AM

Dan Pritchett:

Rosie Perera:
Thanks, Cameron. Good to know someone's on it. Sorry you probably had to be roused out of bed to deal with this issue

Cameron is my hero. He's still up working, fixing, communicating on the forums... and it wasn't his fault. What a guy... thanks Cameron!

Any estimates yet for how long it might be down? Not that I should still be awake caring about it at this hour... Wink

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 28 2012 1:24 AM

Noticed Logos.com and Vyrso.com now show undergoing maintenance messages.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 28 2012 3:46 AM

Appears Logos.com and Vyrso.com are available.  Thanks Big Smile

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 698
LogosEmployee
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):
Appears Logos.com and Vyrso.com are available.  Thanks

Indeed. Thanks for your patience.

Director of Engineering for Enterprise and Operations

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 28 2012 4:06 AM

Cameron Watters:

Thankful web sites now available; Logos.com also kept items in my shopping cart. Yes

Looking at Wiki recent changes => http://wiki.logos.com/recent.aspx noticed all pages have been modified by Anonymous.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 18754
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 28 2012 8:03 AM

Cameron Watters:

Thankful web sites now available; Logos.com also kept items in my shopping cart. Yes

Looking at Wiki recent changes => http://wiki.logos.com/recent.aspx noticed all pages have been modified by Anonymous.

Keep Smiling Smile

I noticed that too, during the outage. Thought it was only temporary and would be restored once the server was back online, but it's stuck that way.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 29 2012 9:54 AM

Rosie Perera:
I noticed that too, during the outage. Thought it was only temporary and would be restored once the server was back online, but it's stuck that way.

Thanks Logos; wiki recent changes => http://wiki.logos.com/recent.aspx now has many profile names.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (19 items) | RSS