Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Aug 2 2009 2:41 AM

A while ago, back in the Newsgroup age, I believe Bob P. asked how we use PowerPoint during sermons and ideas we might have for further integrating Libronix into the process. Well an idea that came to my mind would be to have a verse popup during a presentation when hoovering over a reference. This could be useful during sermons. I see a real strength of this being when you are teaching in a classroom setting and have a slide that lists a lot of supporting references. You can then highlight a few of them quickly.

Posts 6730
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 2 2009 9:29 AM

Good idea Philip. Based on what I have seen, the next version will be integrated with the web. So if you need help with a problem, clik a button, and it will take you to the appropropriate section of the forum.

Lynden Williams Communications

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 2 2009 5:28 PM

Lynden Williams:
Based on what I have seen, the next version will be integrated with the web.

Were you refering to the next version of Libronix or Office? I'm assuming office. I've seen some early reviews of Office 2010 and I'm pretty excited about them. I'll hold off getting excited about the web applications MS promised until I see them, though. So far from what I've seen the ribbon will be customizable (I love the ribbon...please don't shoot), Videos in PowerPoint will be crop-able from within Powerpoint, More flexability with font formats, and I think its supposed to stop world hunger, too.

Posts 6730
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 2 2009 6:47 PM

I was refering to Libronix. Very early after 3.0 was released, either in the newsgroup or on the blog, I cannot remember which, there was discussion from Logos about intergrating the software more with the web.

Lynden Williams Communications

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 2 2009 7:27 PM

Lynden Williams:

I was refering to Libronix. Very early after 3.0 was released, either in the newsgroup or on the blog, I cannot remember which, there was discussion from Logos about intergrating the software more with the web.

I think you're referring to this thread

http://community.logos.com/forums/t/52.aspx

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS