Suggestion: Shortcut Folders

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 222
Bob Turner | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 5 2012 7:48 AM

It would be great if the shortcuts bar on top could have customizable folders with multiple shortcuts in them.  Once you click on the folder, it drops down the shortcuts within for you to click on... or expands the folder for you to choose from.

This would be similar on a desktop to placing items in a created folder.  

Or on the iPad & iPhone, where you place apps together to create a folder holding multiple apps.  

Safari also allows this with the Bookmarks Bar.

This would be great for Logos 4, as it would allow me to place all 5 of my "Sermon Prep" shortcuts up there while only taking up 1 place on the top shortcuts bar with a folder called "Sermon Prep".  

River of Life Church: http://LifeOverflowing.org

Visit my blog: http://LifeOverflowing.org/pastor

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 5 2012 11:59 AM

+1 Yes Suggestions thread => Shortcut Menu dropdown includes link to Logos User Voice suggestion => Floating window layouts (similar, yet a bit different).

Another option is creating a Logos User Voice suggestion (need at least one vote free to create a suggestion).

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 13 2012 8:33 AM

Bob Turner:
It would be great if the shortcuts bar on top could have customizable folders with multiple shortcuts in them.

YesYesYesYesYes

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 178
DavidS | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 13 2012 8:14 PM

YesIdea

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 20 2012 1:58 PM

Yes

QLinks, Bibl2, LLR, Macros
Dell Insp 17-5748, i5, 1.7 GHz, 8G RAM, win 8.1

Posts 10817
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 20 2012 2:28 PM