I've seen this bug a number of times before and have never been able to nail down a reproducible case, but I figured I'd finally better report it anyway:
Random fields in the Library will simply disappear. At first on this volume (Job), the Abbreviated Title field was missing. I caused the Library display to refresh itself by cutting and pasting the filter "cambridge bible" back into the Find box, pausing in the interim so it could refresh twice. After the refresh, a different pair of fields (Type and Title) on the same volume had gone AWOL.
Restarting Logos caused the problem to go away. So I couldn't get you any log files.
Sorry to be so vague. It's irritating that I can't track this down, but perhaps you've seen it from time to time too and can have a look in the code to see what might be causing it?
How to Ask for Help | Logos Wiki | My Machine Specs | My Blog
OK, it happened again, and this time I captured logs. Not sure if they'll help, but FWIW. See attached (above).
Refreshing the Library shows that this book does have a cover and tags:
(Also from 4.5b Beta 5) The disappearing lines also happen inside resources. Below is from Willmington, H.L. Willmington's Book of Bible Lists. Wheaton, IL: Tyndale, 1987. at logosres:wbbiblis;ref=Page.p_299;off=1363. This list is supposed to have 17 entries, but with my window set as it is it only see 12. If I change the size of the window or scroll through the list, a different number of lines show up. If I hover over the right column with references in the lower blank area, the references pop-up, indicating they are there, just not displaying. It is more prevalent with shorter windows and longer lists.
This happened to me yesterday. I edited the book name, and it then re-appeared (although I know it would have reappeared by itself eventually).
How to ask for help ● Logos Videos ● Search Help ● Bibliographic Report ● My Library
I've never seen this issue occur. I'll pass your logs on to Development, Rosie, but without reproduction steps it may be difficult to track down.