Can't change the Bible version

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2
Erica Hershey | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Apr 7 2012 7:23 AM

I just updated my 3.0 to 4 after spending several hours on the phone. However, now I am trying to use logos and it only says I have 5 Bibles when I know I had a lot more than that? Any ideas? Am I looking in the wrong place maybe?

Posts 28712
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 7 2012 7:28 AM

First, welcome to the forums!

Did you try typing type:bible into the library window?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 34
dency hutchings | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 7 2012 9:19 AM

Hello Erica, and Welcome to the forum.

Just a thought (and it probably has,) but has Logo's finished indexing.  This can take many hours.

Bless you good and praying for your install.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 7 2012 9:32 AM

Erica Hershey:

I just updated my 3.0 to 4 after spending several hours on the phone. However, now I am trying to use logos and it only says I have 5 Bibles when I know I had a lot more than that? Any ideas? Am I looking in the wrong place maybe?

Welcome Big Smile

Wonder if initial Logos 4 indexing is complete ?  Wiki Getting Started with Logos => Installation + Indexing

Wonder if logged into Logos 4 using same Logos.com account as Libronix 3 ?

Wiki Getting Started with Logos has => Prioritize Library with Tips and links, including Library

alabama24:
.. try typing type:bible into the library window?

Likewise curious about number of bibles in your library.  With some manuscript collections, my library has 527 Bibles:

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 2
Erica Hershey | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 7 2012 9:58 AM

Wonder if initial Logos 4 indexing is complete ?  Wiki Getting Started with Logos => Installation + Indexing

Wonder if logged into Logos 4 using same Logos.com account as Libronix 3 ?

Wiki Getting Started with Logos has => Prioritize Library with Tips and links, including Library

alabama24: .. try typing type:bible into the library window?

Likewise curious about number of bibles in your library.  With some manuscript collections, my library has 527 Bibles:

I tried typing into the library window, nothing came up and when I look in my library I have only 5 Bibles, which I know is not the case when I had the 3rd version. any other ideas?

Posts 28712
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 7 2012 10:16 AM

Erica - Is it possible that you have more than one Logos account? Did you use the same email address?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 7 2012 11:12 AM

Erica Hershey:
I tried typing into the library window, nothing came up and when I look in my library I have only 5 Bibles, which I know is not the case when I had the 3rd version. any other ideas?

From description of filter (typing) not working in library window, am wondering if Logos 4 has completed downloading and indexing your resources ?  type:bible needs indexing to be done

Does taskbar have a blue Logos icon in the notification area ?  If so, wonder about hovering mouse over icon for a pop-up status ?

Wiki Mac and PC User Interface Differences => Indexer Icon has a screen shot of Blue Logos icon.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS