Changing a book into a devotional

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 60
Steve | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Apr 11 2012 1:10 PM

Is there a way to change the type of book?  For example, I would like to Change the Catholic Lectionary into a devotional so that it will show up under "devotionals" on my ipad and iphone.  It is a daily reading, so it would seem that devotional would be a more appropriate type for this book anyway.

Thanks

Posts 28728
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 11 2012 1:33 PM

Steve:
Is there a way to change the type of book?

Short answer: no.

Steve:
I would like to Change the Catholic Lectionary into a devotional so that it will show up under "devotionals" on my ipad and iphone.  It is a daily reading, so it would seem that devotional would be a more appropriate type for this book anyway.

I don't know if lectionaries would fit into the devotional slot or not. The biggest problem you face right now is that devotional prioritization in L4 is not currently syncing to the mobile app. Logos is slowly migrating elements over to the new "sync v.2" but it is my understanding that these have not done so yet.

Are the lectionaries set up as "day of year" or not?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 60
Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 11 2012 1:39 PM

yes....they are a daily reading.  But, without the devotional, I have to pasge thru to current date when I use it

Posts 28728
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 11 2012 2:03 PM

Steve:
But, without the devotional, I have to pasge thru to current date when I use it

I see now. I would create a new thread in the iPhone/iPad forum with the prefix "BUG:" There is a link on the title page called "Today's Reading" which is supposed to take you to … today's reading. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS