Group Passage Observation logistics

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 92
Chris Lohroff | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 19 2012 8:17 PM

I'm planning on leading an inductive Bible study this summer for about 10 people.  I'm looking for a way to do the group observation step... hopefully that doesn't require me to write out the passage on a white board.  Does anyone have ideas on how to do this?  I've thought about projecting the passage onto the board and printing the passage on  flip chart sized paper (although I haven't figured out how to get this done yet), but I'm looking for other ideas as I'm not in love with either of these.

Logos doesn't allow me the freedom I want to mark up the passage during the observation page.  It's got great highlighting but I want to be able to draw arrows connecting words, make notes in the margins, etc.

Posts 28236
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 19 2012 8:30 PM

Have you considered an app like remarks? (I have not used this app, but this is the sort of app I would look for). If you get it (or something else), let us know about your experience!

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 92
Chris Lohroff | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 19 2012 8:37 PM

I'll look at it.  I have an iPad and our church has large screen TV's equipped with AppleTV's so it's technical feasible.  I have used a couple of PDF annotation apps and found them clumsy.  I feel like it needs to be almost as easy as paper and pencil in order to not get in the way.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS