Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 186
Gerald Rodgers | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 3 2009 7:30 AM
Recently I've had severe problems with my PC and have had to get the HDD reformatted. This meant
a complete installation of my programs.
When I came to install Logos I hit a snag. Sometime ago Logos sent me a series of 7disks entitled
Logos Bible Software - Series X - each disk has a light blue cloudy background.
There were 2 A install Disks, 1 each B, C, D, E and a Video Introduction Disk.
When I came to reinstall logos I discovered that Disk B is cracked making it impossible to use.
My question is - would it be possible for some member of the forum to let me have a copy ASAP?
Or can you suggest any other way to solve this problem?
I know I did copies of each of these disks but I can't turn them up - seem to have disappeared.
Your help will be much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Rev Gerald Rodgers 
Posts 150
Jim Dean | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 3 2009 8:46 AM

Call customer support.  800-875-6467

They will mail you replacement disks right away ... probably overnight if they're in a good mood.

Might cost $5 or so.

That is, if you have a legit license.  :~)

=============
Redeeming the time (Eph.5:16+Col.4:5) ...
Jim Dean

Posts 26378
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 3 2009 8:48 AM

RevGeraldRodgers:

Recently I've had severe problems with my PC and have had to get the HDD reformatted. This meant

See http://www.logos.com/products/details/3741 and order the DVD for $5.
The 'cloudy' disks you have are too old to be useful!

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 2744
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 3 2009 11:23 AM

RevGeraldRodgers:

When I came to install Logos I hit a snag. Sometime ago Logos sent me a series of 7disks entitled
Logos Bible Software - Series X - each disk has a light blue cloudy background.
There were 2 A install Disks, 1 each B, C, D, E and a Video Introduction Disk.
When I came to reinstall logos I discovered that Disk B is cracked making it impossible to use.
My question is - would it be possible for some member of the forum to let me have a copy ASAP?
Or can you suggest any other way to solve this problem?
I know I did copies of each of these disks but I can't turn them up - seem to have disappeared.
Your help will be much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Rev Gerald Rodgers 

I had a similar situation a few months ago and Dell had to replace the HDD for me. I do backup regularly however so it made the situation so much easier. I didn't have to use the DVDs since the initial install. I just used the disk Image (6 months old) and than updated data with data backup. For Logos I use Dave Hootton's excellent tool you can find more about at this post.

Bohuslav

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS