Ben Witherington on Women

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 1057
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Apr 22 2012 6:05 PM

I would really like to see all of Ben Witherington's works in Logos, but I would specifically like to see:

Women in the Earliest Churches (Society for New Testament Studies Monograph Series)

Women in the Ministry of Jesus: A Study of Jesus' Attitudes to Women and their Roles as Reflected in His Earthly Life (Society for New Testament Studies Monograph Series)

There is a more popular level condensed version titled:

Women and the Genesis of Christianity

but I would rather have the two full versions.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 2944
tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 22 2012 6:14 PM

Joseph Turner:

I would really like to see all of Ben Witherington's works in Logos, but I would specifically like to see:

Women in the Earliest Churches (Society for New Testament Studies Monograph Series)

Women in the Ministry of Jesus: A Study of Jesus' Attitudes to Women and their Roles as Reflected in His Earthly Life (Society for New Testament Studies Monograph Series)

There is a more popular level condensed version titled:

Women and the Genesis of Christianity

but I would rather have the two full versions.

Yes

Posts 129
L.D. Young | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 22 2012 6:24 PM

Yes

Posts 13055
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 23 2012 9:34 AM

+1 Yes especially for full versions.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 1057
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 23 2012 6:00 AM

I was just wishing again that I had these two in my library, so I thought I would bump this thread.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 1057
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 28 2013 5:48 PM

I found a couple of short videos describing Witherington's views on women's roles:

Women and Ministry from Scripture and History

Women, Ministry Roles, and Scripture

Posts 4625
Forum MVP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 29 2013 4:04 PM

Joseph Turner:

I found a couple of short videos describing Witherington's views on women's roles:

Women and Ministry from Scripture and History

Women, Ministry Roles, and Scripture

Thank you, Joseph!                              Appreciated!                                             Peace!                                            *smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 368
Caleb S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 9 2013 9:12 PM

I definitely would be interested in these.

Posts 1057
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 27 2013 5:18 AM

Bumping again!

Posts 1057
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 8 2014 8:32 PM

Please!!

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS