please help: I need to hide or remove lots of resources

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 100
Richard | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 26 2012 7:17 PM

I have a lot of resources that I just don't and will not use. I'd like to remove them if possible since I don't want them to clutter up my desktop, iPhone or iPad. At the least, I'd like for them to be hidden. I know that I can hide them one at a time in my preferences, but is there someone I can do this en masse? Or just remove them all together? This is very frustrating. It's very hard to find what I want with so many "spam" resources in the way.

Thanks - Richard

-- Richard

Logos 6 Mac (always the latest beta)

MacBook Air Mid 2011 (Lion)  |  1.8GHz Core i7  |  4GB RAM  |  256GB SSD
Samsung Galaxy S5

Posts 28283
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 26 2012 9:27 PM

Richard:
is there someone I can do this en masse?

Here is a link to a tip to allow you to remove 10 at one time: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/41127.aspx?PageIndex=1

Richard:
Or just remove them all together?

If there are resources you don't want, you could call logos customer service and have them remove the license. This would work for something like the perseus collection. It would not work for individual books which are part of a greater collection, where I believe removing the license would remove the ENTIRE collection.

Richard:
I'd like to remove them if possible since I don't want them to clutter up my desktop, iPhone or iPad. At the least, I'd like for them to be hidden.

On your computer, you can "hide" books, which actually removes them from your computer. If you remove it from one computer, it will remove it from ALL computers. The mobile app, however, does NOT have this feature. "Hidden" books will still be visible within the library. There are some ways to filter the library though. For example: edition:e will filter your library to show only Vyrso books.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS