Missing Resources from the Wallbuiders Digital Library

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2383
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Apr 27 2012 5:42 AM

I just received the Wallbuilders American Foundations Digital Library and am missing some resources in Logos 4, but I do have them in Libronix.  I assume it is not a computer issue as I don't have them on either of my desktops or Kindle Fire.  I have contacted technical support twice and they are still working to find the resources.  I am going to contact technical support again today after work. 

Does anyone who has the Wallbuilders Digital Library have these resources in Logos 4?

The Spirit of the American Revolution

Setting the Record Straight

A Spiritual Heritage Tour

Keys to Good Government

Four Centuries of American Education

Separation of Church and State: What the Founders Meant

The Role of Pastors & Christians in Civil Government

I am also wondering if Logos ever developed these resources for Logos 4 because there are additional resources I've not listed above that appear on the product box that are not in either Libronix or Logos 4. Technical support told me that they never have had these these resources and they also are not on the dvd when I've searched for the files.

Thanks.

Posts 1204
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 27 2012 7:47 AM

There are a couple such L3 resources (Steve Greene Midi Library is another one) that I'm waiting to purchase; want to see them/L4 become fully compatible first.

Posts 97
Carey G. Pearson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 27 2012 8:06 AM

I also have the Wall Builders. I remember converting to L4 and some of the 'books' were not there and Logos saying (something along theses lines) that those missing resources would re-appear when L4 was fully funtional to handle their (the books) video/audio demands.

I do not have the  time to inventory my collectionat this time, but took a quick head count and found 32 books of this collection appearing in my library. 

if we meet and you forget me,

you have lost nothing.

But if you meet Jesus and forget Him,

you have lost everything.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS