Pharisees

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 85
Armwood | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Apr 28 2012 5:52 PM

I 'm hoping that maybe one of the very helpful logoterians Wink  would show a snap shot of the word Pharisees from the aybd (6 vol set).

THANKS

Armwood

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 28 2012 6:34 PM

There are thirteen pages.  That seems to be a rather long article for the forums, but I have seen some long posts before.  Do you want me or someone else to try?

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 28 2012 6:35 PM

Hi Armwood,

Since the article is very long a snapshot won't work very well. So I copied the article from Logos into an shared Evernote here is the link. It includes the page numbers for the article. I hope this helps.

This article doesn't have any pictures, so if that is what you wanted look at, it doesn't apply to the article on Pharisees. 

Blessings in Christ,

Philana

Posts 85
Armwood | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 28 2012 6:44 PM

Thanks, Jerry for the response, Thirteen is a large number of pages. So maybe a snap of one page you deem important?

Armwood

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 28 2012 6:46 PM

Armwood if you click the link in my post (the text of the post says link and is blue) you can see the entire article. Its a Evernote I shared as public (it won't give you access to anything else). 

Posts 85
Armwood | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 28 2012 6:50 PM

Hi Philana

The info that you gave was very helpful, but the link didn't work. But thank you any how.

Armwood

Posts 85
Armwood | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 28 2012 6:53 PM

Big SmileStick out tongueYes

Armwood

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 28 2012 6:55 PM

Glad it worked! Big SmileBig SmileBig Smile

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS