I can't find my Lexham Greek -English Interlinear Septuagint

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2332
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 15 2009 3:09 PM

I know some of the interlinears are not completed for L4 - is this one of them? 

I do have it in L3.

Thanks

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 15 2009 3:15 PM

Odd, I have it... have you tried "update resources" in the command bar?

Posts 2332
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 15 2009 5:14 PM

I searched my resources in L4 and discovered that resource did not copy from L3.  I manually copied and pasted it to the resource folder, but L4 still does not recognize it.

How do you update resources?

This computer is not connected to the internet.

Thanks

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 15 2009 5:24 PM

"Update Resources" is a command box command that requires the internet to work.

Type "scan: c:path\to\LDLS rescources\folder" (without quotes and with your specific resource location) into the Command Bar in Logos 4. It should scan the folder, find any resources that you have and copy them to the Logos 4 folder. Restart Logos 4 and see if you have the resource.

If this solution doesn't work it's possible that the LDLS version of the Lexham Septuagint was rebuilt for L4 so you might need to get a disc or download the updated file (I'm speculating here).

Posts 2332
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 15 2009 6:44 PM

Thanks for the ideas.

I downloaded the resource from Logos' website, pasted it into the folder where all my other resources are for L4, typed the "scan command" in the command bar, but L4 still was not able to find it.

Any other ideas?

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 16 2009 4:07 AM

I suppose it's possible that the scan command doesn't work on the L4 directory, try placing the file in another folder and scanning the new folder.

Other than that I try to find a way to connect the computer to the internet so you can download any updates (to program or books) you don't have. If for whatever reason you can't get that computer connected, you might want to email tech support, they might be able to email you an updated book file that would help.

Posts 24941
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 16 2009 4:36 AM

Kevin Becker:
I suppose it's possible that the scan command doesn't work on the L4 directory, try placing the file in another folder and scanning the new folder.

It has to be a separate folder and you have to restart L4 to start the scan!

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 16 2009 6:41 AM

Dave Hooton:

Kevin Becker:

It has to be a separate folder and you have to restart L4 to start the scan!

Just thinking, Dave .............             doesn't  the synchronisation of licenses - and the constant "in touch" of internet monitoring and hovering of L4 (when we're online) at least theoretically  guarantee that we have what we are licensed for so that (shudder!) we don't have to have a bibliography (they imply!) because we are being looked after ???

What I'm saying, I think, is that accordingly to the philosophy of the the L4 "in the cloud" workings, we should never be missing a resource.  This is what I thought we were assured of???

Peace and Joy in the Lord!                          ............    Mel

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS