Importing Sermons

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1
Dr. F. Bobby Atkins | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 15 2009 3:15 PM

Can anyone tell me how to import sermons using Logos 4?

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 15 2009 3:38 PM

Dr. F. Bobby Atkins:

Peace and Joy to you in the Lord!

*smile*

Just select, control-C, paste in Word (or whatever)

Yours in Christ,                               ................   Mel

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 646
Frank Sauer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 15 2009 3:50 PM

Dr Atkins,

If you are referring to the Sermon File Add-in function, unfortunately this add-in will not be ready until the 2010 2nd Quarter. I too miss this feature however you can continue to import them through V3 and L4 will find them as new resources IIRC.

Hopefully Team Logos will redirect things like Sermon File Add-in and Smart Tags to the top of the list with Importing Notes as they now can see that both features are very much important to most of the forum users...

Posts 26847
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 15 2009 3:58 PM

Dr. F. Bobby Atkins:

You need to continue to use L3 for creating sermons ... but they can be imported into L4 through the command box.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1150
Anthony H | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 5 2010 7:29 AM

Frank Sauer:

Dr Atkins,

If you are referring to the Sermon File Add-in function, unfortunately this add-in will not be ready until the 2010 2nd Quarter. I too miss this feature however you can continue to import them through V3 and L4 will find them as new resources IIRC.

HeadsUp!  This is a great workaround. Use the  "scan" command (type in the command field at top) and direct it at the folder that holds your sermon in L3.

On my system (vista) its outside the application installation directory:

Scan C:\Users\<yourUserAccount>\Documents\Libronix DLS\SermonFile\ hit the return key and close L4 and start it back up. Watch the for the task icon.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS