Searching the QSM Database

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 10548
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 14 2012 5:43 AM

I assume you're noting the BWS limitation applies to 'any' DSS resource (including DSS-SE)? (Or my version of life is not working right!).  Glad the scrolling is working for you.

"I didn't know God made honky tonk angels."

Posts 1511
Forum MVP
Fr Devin Roza | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 14 2012 6:01 AM

Thanks. Yes, I had noticed it with the DSS-SE, but since it is not morphologically tagged it makes sense that it doesn't appear in the Textual Searches area. Since the QSM is morph tagged I would definitely expect it to appear there.  Huh?

Posts 10548
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 14 2012 6:21 AM

In real life, I can successfully mask my frequent lapses into 'not thinking very hard'.

"I didn't know God made honky tonk angels."

Posts 1511
Forum MVP
Fr Devin Roza | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 14 2012 6:57 AM

LOL. Big Smile

Posts 112
Tim Finlay | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 16 2012 12:04 AM

Vincent, I very much appreciate the ability to do searches for words in the QSM now, rather than just from the right-click option. This is because sometimes I am interested in whether a word occurs in that corpus or not. Or I may not know where any specific example of a Hebrew word occurs in the QSM but I still want to search for that word. So this is a MAJOR improvement. Like Fr Devin Roza, I would appreciate it if searching the lemma in QSM also showed up in the textual searches of the Bible Word Study. But this is not as important as the change you have already made.

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS