Copy and pasteing

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 14
Gerald L. White | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, May 7 2012 6:58 PM

I'm a new user.  I have Logos4, Silver Edition.  Trying to learn the basics.  It's my understanding that to copy and paste I must high lite the text or picture, right click, select copy, and my MS Word will open and I can paste the high lighted item.  Although the copy command appears it isn't bold.  I click copy and nothing happens.  I know I'm doing something wrong.   Thanks for your help. 

Posts 28116
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 7 2012 8:02 PM

Gerald L. White:
and my MS Word will open

MS Word doesn't open automatically. Is that what you are waiting to happen? Have you tried opening Word manually and pasting?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 7 2012 9:04 PM

Gerald L. White:
Trying to learn the basics.

Wiki has => Getting Started with Logos

Gerald L. White:
It's my understanding that to copy and paste I must high lite the text or picture, right click, select copy, and my MS Word will open and I can paste the high lighted item.

Logos 4 has a Copy Bible Verses tool, which can "Copy and Paste" to Word, which will open MS Word (if needed); wiki has => Copy Bible Verses

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 14
Gerald L. White | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 8 2012 7:49 AM

That did it.  I expected it to open automatic because I was following the Overview CD from LearnLogos.com.  It made no mention of me having to manually opening MS Word.  In attempting to learn how to use my Logos 4 program I load Logos 4 then minimize it. Next I load the training CD from LearnLogos.com.  As I perform the interactive steps in the training video, I bring up Logos 4 and try to do the same.  Thank you very much.  I will have many more questions in the future.  This is the 2nd one that you and Keep Smiling 4 Jesus have helped me with.  I'm starting to wonder about the 4 CD training pack I brought from LearnLogos.com.  Thanks agian

Posts 1649
Room4more | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 8 2012 8:02 AM

Gerald L. White:

[...]  I'm starting to wonder about the 4 CD training pack I brought from LearnLogos.com.  Thanks agian 

They may be outdated(?)

DISCLAIMER: What you do on YOUR computer is your doing.

Posts 14
Gerald L. White | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 8 2012 8:56 AM

They may be, but I purchased them recently.  The green one reads UPDATES 4.1-4.5.  I'll make a effort to find out if there are later updates.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 8 2012 9:09 AM

Wiki Getting Started with Logos has many Tips and links, including video tutorials.  The => Learning Logos section includes => Excellent Unofficial Logos 4 Training Videos – (watching all videos recommended)

Also, wiki has => Official Logos Video Tutorials and => Logos 4 Video Tutorials 

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 14
Gerald L. White | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 8 2012 11:10 AM

Thanks for the help

Posts 34
John Fallahee | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 29 2012 12:04 PM

Hi Gerald,

As a purchaser of the LearnLogos.com training, you can email me directly all your questions regarding Logos. That's part of the support we provide with the training videos. I don't always have time to visit the forums.

The DVD does cover this topic. If you any additional help, feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks!

John Fallahee, CEO/Video Trainer LearnLogos.com

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS