Pre-Pub: Journal of Biblical Counseling

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 201
Garrett Ho | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 8 2012 5:11 PM

It has been often requested, and now it's on pre-pub!

Link

Posts 563
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 8 2012 5:23 PM

Excellent! Thank you for bringing this to my attention, Garrett.

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | Logos 4 Portfolio | Logos 5 Platinum | Logos 6 Feature Crossgrade | Logos 7 Essential Upgrade - Large | Logos 8 Methodist & Wesleyan Platinum and Academic Professional

Posts 383
Daniel Bender | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 9 2012 1:22 PM

The CD I have ony goes through 2005. I see the product Logos is putting out runs through 2007. I hope this means that they will be able to add future issues of this great resource.

Posts 5613
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 9 2012 2:32 PM

Daniel Bender:
The CD I have ony goes through 2005. I see the product Logos is putting out runs through 2007. I hope this means that they will be able to add future issues of this great resource.

The JBC stopped publishing in 2007 (took a hiatus, they say), so that is the entire archive to this point.

They just started publishing it again this year in both print and ebook formats (kindle, nook, and iBook), plus the current issue is available free online. Notice how Logos or Vyrso is not one of the ebook formats.  I wonder if Logos would ever support issue by issue distribution of journals (instead of archives). I would approve of it.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 92
Christopher Powell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 9 2012 7:47 PM

Does anyone in LogosLand know if there be a discount offered to existing owners of the electronic edition of the JBC to upgrade to the Logos edition?  Similar to the upgrades offered to Pradis owners?  Pretty please? 

Posts 569
J. Morris | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 9 2012 9:58 PM

I have the CD and have requested this in Logos before.  I am thrilled that it is being offered.  GREAT JOB LOGOS!  While I like my CD (PDFs) in L4 this resource is going to be 1,000 times more useful.

Posts 383
Daniel Bender | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 10 2012 12:11 PM

Todd Phillips:

The JBC stopped publishing in 2007 (took a hiatus, they say), so that is the entire archive to this point.

They just started publishing it again this year in both print and ebook formats (kindle, nook, and iBook), plus the current issue is available free online. Notice how Logos or Vyrso is not one of the ebook formats.  I wonder if Logos would ever support issue by issue distribution of journals (instead of archives). I would approve of it.

Thanks for the info Todd.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS