Page 5 of 5 (94 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
This post has 93 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 2802
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 14 2012 2:32 PM

Prasie the Lord for the good news.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 15 2012 12:10 PM

Great to know that you are doing better, continuing to pray for a complete healing.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 16 2012 7:49 PM

Update:  Dear friends, I don't want to monopolize the Logos forums as my personal newsletter so I will try to withhold personal postings except for substantial changes. For the coming weeks I covet your prayers for continued recovery.  Challenges that I am facing include eyesight (serious), kidneys (minor), mobility (moderate), fatigue and gastroparesis.

Please grant me a small respite from the forums as I focus on a quick and robust recovery. I cherish all of you and I hope to be back sooner rather than later.  Nina will keep me updated. p.s. George, you WILL get your e-mail!

Addendum:  2 last thots;  I am still fighting to keep the left foot (right one long gone).  Will be wheel chair bound for at least a year.  Hey guys, don't think she won't find out your order history.  My marriage is surviving the revealed facts, she is so good to me Smile

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 9944
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 16 2012 8:08 PM

Super Tramp:
George, you WILL get your e-mail!

All in good time, my friend.  Just concentrate on getting better.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 3712
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2012 10:56 AM

Super Tramp:
Please grant me a small respite

are you operating under the assumption that we are a kind, generous, and understanding folk?

Smile

be well, my brother.  praying for your eyes, foot, and order history.

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 203
Oldnewbie | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2012 11:42 AM

George Somsel:

Super Tramp:
George, you WILL get your e-mail!

All in good time, my friend.  Just concentrate on getting better.

Agreed.  Take care, Mr. Jones.

Posts 1374
nicky crane | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2012 1:03 PM

Dan DeVilder:

Super Tramp:
I was in a coma with a 1700 blood sugar,

we used to have a thing in college to one up each others' stories: "shoot, that ain't nothin', ONE time I . . . ." 

only, I can't top this one.

Just as well you can't - or you might be communicating with us from the realms above....Star

Posts 9253
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2012 1:18 PM

Dan DeVilder:

Super Tramp:
Please grant me a small respite

are you operating under the assumption that we are a kind, generous, and understanding folk?

Smile

be well, my brother.  praying for your eyes, foot, and order history.

+1

Running Verbum 7 and Logos 8 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 1351
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 19 2012 9:10 AM

Super Tramp:

Update:  Dear friends, I don't want to monopolize the Logos forums as my personal newsletter so I will try to withhold personal postings except for substantial changes. For the coming weeks I covet your prayers for continued recovery.  Challenges that I am facing include eyesight (serious), kidneys (minor), mobility (moderate), fatigue and gastroparesis.

Good to see you on the forum.

Praying.

Posts 3712
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 19 2012 10:50 AM

nicky crane:

Dan DeVilder:

Super Tramp:
I was in a coma with a 1700 blood sugar,

we used to have a thing in college to one up each others' stories: "shoot, that ain't nothin', ONE time I . . . ." 

only, I can't top this one.

Just as well you can't - or you might be communicating with us from the realms above....Star

no doubt!

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 70
james e snow | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 19 2012 7:19 PM

Prayers for your recovery.

Posts 4809
doc | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 3 2012 3:49 AM

Sorry to hear of your recent health issues Matthew.  I am glad you have made some progress brother.  I can't begin to imagine what it has been like for you and your family.  Praying for your continued recovery, strength for you wife Nina and family.  May the Holy Spirit minister to you and your families spiritual needs also in addition to physical healing for you and emotional and physical strength for your family which we believe God will provide in Jesus name.

Posts 852
Ron Corbett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 3 2012 7:53 AM

Lord, we pray for a continued and speedy restoration for Mathew. Bless his houshold and encourage them as they continue to trust in You.

Shalom Mathew.

[I just have to say it is amazing that your wife could post to the forum - I don't believe that would be possible in this house Smile I'm glad we are able to share in so many ways in one another's lives.] Be blessed!

Posts 2798
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 3 2012 7:45 PM

Amen!  Let's all keep praying for Matthew.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Page 5 of 5 (94 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 | RSS