Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 130
Donald McNeeley | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 15 2009 7:15 PM

In Logos 3 I had annotated many of my books with notes.  In Logos 4, I do not see how I can accomplish this and I do not see the notes I had previously annotated my books with.  Help!  I know taht they are in Logos 3, but ultimately, I desire to remove LOGOS 3 to frrre up memory to buy more books.

Posts 2718
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 15 2009 7:32 PM

See the What's Missing page on logos.com and you will see that importing v.3 notes to v.4 is "missing". It is being worked on as we speak and likely will be out soon.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 15 2009 7:39 PM

Donald McNeeley:

In Logos 3 I had annotated many of my books with notes.  In Logos 4, I do not see how I can accomplish this and I do not see the notes I had previously annotated my books with.  Help!  I know taht they are in Logos 3, but ultimately, I desire to remove LOGOS 3 to frrre up memory to buy more books.

Peace and Joy to you in the Lord!        *smile*

I hope to transfer my extensive notes from L3 to L4 also.  Logos is going to come up with a way, and I guess I need to be a bit patient.  I think within a couple of months.

However, are you also asking whether or not L4 does notes???            There is an RTF engine for the notes feature of L4.        It's better at notes than L3.

If that is the case, the "Help" feature can perhaps assist you/ or you can come back to the forums ...

Yours in Christ,                     Mel

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 130
Donald McNeeley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 15 2009 7:46 PM

Thanks ... looking forward to getting my notes back.

Posts 24
Garry Glaub | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 17 2010 9:58 PM

I notice that these questions occurred in November, and here we are in January and I have the same question/concern.  I have annotated notes throughout the entire Bible, probably over 6,000 comments for my own personal commentary.  I sure hope we can transfer notes from Logos 3 to Logos 4 soon.  This is going to have me either using Logos 3 and Logos 4 at the same time, which is a memory concern for my computer, or I will just stick with Logos 3.  Having attended the Morris Proctor Camp 3 seminar, I have Logos 3 down!  Any progress on this?

Posts 26511
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 17 2010 10:01 PM

It's in beta testing ... you can read the forum to get an idea of its current state and how close to release-ready it is.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS