Missing Reverse Interlinears after upgrade

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 129
Tim Farley | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 15 2009 9:01 PM

Ok, I upgraded to Logos 4 Scholar's Library from the Original Languages Library v. 3.  I just went into My Library to set up some priorities and noticed that all of my reverse interlinear Bibles are missing - not only the "new" ones available in Logos 4, but also the ones I had in my Original Languages Library 3.  Is this a known issue?  Any ideas how I can correct the problem?  I tried running "update now" and "update resources" from the command line, but it did not fix the problem. 

Posts 129
Tim Farley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 15 2009 9:10 PM

I found the answer to my question.  I should have looked a little harder before I posted.  It seems that if you open one of the Bibles (e.g. the ESV), it has an interlinear link on the task pane.  I also understand that these resources will be a bit more robust in the future and automatically updated for those with existing licenses.

Sorry again for the post.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 15 2009 9:13 PM

Timothy R. Farley:

I found the answer to my question.  I should have looked a little harder before I posted.  It seems that if you open one of the Bibles (e.g. the ESV), it has an interlinear link on the task pane.  I also understand that these resources will be a bit more robust in the future and automatically updated for those with existing licenses.

Sorry again for the post.

Peace and Joy in the Lord to you, Timothy!               *smile*

Actually you are not alone in not "seeing" the interlinears.          It's also good new for many that the way of looking at interlinears in L3 will be soon part of L4 when Logos has time to schedule it.                    I like the Logos 3 display; however, I'm finding the L4 display more helpful.

Yours in Christ,

Mel

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 9089
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 15 2009 9:15 PM

You may know that not all the new 4.0 reverse interlinears are available yet. You should have the new NASB and ESV versions. They will not show us as interlinears in your Library. The interlinear feature is built into the resource and is no longer separate. To active the interlinear function open the ESV or NASB and click on the word Interlinear on the resource bar.

Your old 3.0 reverse interlinears will not show up in 4.0 because of the new way the interlinear function is included in 4.0.

Edit: you figured it out.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS