Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 31
Joseph Araucto | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, May 21 2012 5:35 PM

how can I start a song with a blank slide.

Posts 21
Drew James | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 21 2012 7:07 PM

--

Verse 1

Blah blah

Posts 31
Joseph Araucto | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 21 2012 9:37 PM

that was a nice trick.  thanks Drew.. BTW, do you happen to know how to label each song slide.  Meaning, I use Verse 1 and the slide shows "1" as the name of the slide, but we typically break the verse and chorus slides into at least two slides each - reduces the amount of lines per slide.  so i have tried putting Verse 1B to indicate the second part of verse 1.. but that does not seem to work.  what has worked for you...

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 22 2012 7:13 AM

Custom song verse labels must be surrounded by square brackets. For example

[1B]
line 1
line 2
line 3 

Posts 31
Joseph Araucto | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 27 2012 2:52 PM

You've been very helpful.  I've implemented all your suggestions... One more question, I am using the verse sequence feature is proclaim.  When I do, the blank slide does not show.. how can I use the verse sequence and still show a blank slide for the first slide...

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 29 2012 10:49 AM

It looks like this is currently not supported. I've created a case to reduce the strictness when matching custom labels. This will allow you to create a custom labeled verse (e.g. [Blank]) with no content to use in the custom order sequence.

Posts 31
Joseph Araucto | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 29 2012 12:29 PM

Could you also include [Instrumental] as a blank slide.  I appreciate your help.

Posts 31
Joseph Araucto | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 17 2012 11:25 PM

Thank you for making this update on Proclaim's latest build.  This will prove to be very helpfull.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS