Countdown not accurate on 2nd service in Proclaim

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 7
Worship Arts | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 22 2012 9:19 AM

Hey!

We import our service from Planning Center into Proclaim - which works great. 

We run two identical services - 1st at 9:00 am and 2nd at 11:00 am.

One issue we noticed this past Sunday - when we started the Preservice loop with a countdown in the 1st service - it worked flawlessly.  When we started the Preservice loop with a countdown in the 2nd service - it started with a 24 hour to clock to "who knows when".  I'm guessing that Proclaim does not recognize that Planning Center has two start times listed.  Any thoughts?  Is there a way to change or to specify start times of a service?

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 22 2012 9:34 AM

You'd be more likely to get an answer if you post this in the Proclaim - Church Presentation Software forum. This forum is for issues with the logos.com website.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 159
Matthew Peterson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 22 2012 2:38 PM

Hello Connie,

Matt here from the Proclaim team. You can post your other questions on the Proclaim forum for the fastest response, but let me see if I can help you. See the attached image. Each Proclaim presentation is unique with a specific start time (as well as date and location). In Proclaim you can duplicate a presentation, rename it, and have it start at a new time, or simply change the start time of the service once the first service is over and before you go On Air for the second service. Proclaim will not take plans from PCO and make two presentations, or one presentation with two start times.  I have circled the start time of the service which sits in the "Order of Service" area. Changing this should help. Also, make sure the clock on your computer is set to the right time.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Matt

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS