4.5c Beta 1 - Crash forming Syntax Search

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 130
Ryan Schatz | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 22 2012 4:36 PM | Locked

I tried creating a new Syntax search using A-F on the Hebrew Bible.  I adding the first phrase.  Then I clicked on the '+' below the first phrase box to add the second phrase.  If I click the 'OR' it crashes.  If I just click Phrase and later click the topside '+' of the second phrase to select 'OR' it crashes.

2821.CrashConstructionSyntaxSearch.zip

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 22 2012 7:01 PM | Locked

Apologies: unable to replicate Syntax Search crash (was able to add a "OR"), but found one more feature parity => Syntax Search Discrepancy - Unable to enter # of times for Repeats in Logos 4 Mac

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 646
Ann Boyles | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 1 2012 2:38 PM | Locked

I was unable to reproduce this. Have you experienced this issue again?

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 1 2012 3:02 PM | Locked

Ann Boyles:

I was unable to reproduce this. Have you experienced this issue again?

Unable to reproduce crash, but also unable to create a Syntax Search using Logos 4.5c Beta 3 since UI is missing lots of choices for Phrase and Segment:

Likewise learned Logos 4.5c Beta 3 for Mac lacks UI choices for Supra-Clausal, Clause, and Clause IC.  Also lacks option to choose a Syntax Search template.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 1432
Tonya J Ross | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 1 2012 4:35 PM | Locked

I am able to reproduce this issue in Beta 3 but not in Beta 4, so it should be fixed once that update ships.  Please let us know if you continue to see the issue once you have updated to Beta 4.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS