Finished IVP Series. Time for Logos?

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 26 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 276
Mark Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 1 2012 8:04 AM

All of the IVP Dictionaries are valuable resources and need to be in Logos, not just some of them!

Posts 2690
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 1 2012 8:16 AM

Yes

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 511
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 30 2012 11:27 AM

Six months on from the IVP statement, does anyone know if the last two dictionaries are any closer to being published in Logos format?

Posts 2760
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 30 2012 11:40 AM

I would like to know what goes into the production of electronic resources, that it takes so long to produce a resource that is already in print, sometimes years. I will seek to understand this process. On the surface, I don't get it.

Posts 1959
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 30 2012 1:01 PM

The thing is that I don't even expect that it is in production yet, since it has not shown up in Pre-Pub.  Do all resources go through Pre-Pub?

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 767
Alan Charles Gielczyk | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 30 2012 1:22 PM

Anthony Fisher:

Ben:
They will likely be made available by Logos as individual purchases, but we do not currently plan to revise the existing IVP Reference Library.

Why not? Having all the IVP Bible Dictionaries in one Reference Collection would be amazing!

Because Logos no longer permits third -parties to produce products for their software.

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS