Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 24
Rick Blankenship | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jun 9 2012 3:34 PM

Shalom to all!

I reveiwed the Forum and can't find this topic.

When I import my powerpoint slides, I have animations on each slide (basically, new info coming into one slide).  I couldn't get the animations to work in Proclaim.  The individual slides with all the info for each slide imported, but not the underlying animations.  What I had to do was go back into PPT and create an individual slide for each of the animations I had built into each slide.  So instead of 5 slides with 8 animations each, I had to create 40 slides.  Yes, this worked, but I would prefer the 5 slides with animations.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this the way Proclaim works with PPT?

Thanks in advance!

RIck Blankenship

Posts 38
Mark Flory | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 10 2012 9:42 PM

Hi Rick and welcome to the forums!

Presently, our PowerPoint import feature does not support the ability to run the PowerPoint built animations. I can appreciate your frustration with the extra work needed to create the extra slides to make Proclaim present something similar to your animation effects, but what you did is our suggested work-around for the time being.

We are currently looking into solutions for presenting native PowerPoint transitions and animations from within Proclaim and may have that feature added in the near future.

Posts 11
Joel Adkins | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 3 2012 1:17 PM

has this happened yet?

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 4 2012 2:16 PM

Joel Adkins:

has this happened yet?

No, not as of yet. Look for it in a future update. 

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS